Friday, April 23, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"Who's Crying Now?" by Journey from Digital Radio
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 WoG III: Part II fan art, 1 Pop n Music fan art oekaki
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Red penguin t-shirt, low slung jeans, white socks
CURRENT MOOD:
A little bit achy...

Ohayo goziamasu minnasan! Daijobou desu ka?... I hope that everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well!... I'm still a bit achy after overcoming that horrible 24 stomach bug that has been going around my town, but doing much better today!... I also am getting back my voice today, I had viral laryngitis for a couple days, so in least I can talk above a whisper now!... So anyone who might want too is welcome to call me now!...

The weather here in South Dakota is finally Spring if I do say so myself!... Everything is turning very green, and Grams' flowers are starting to open up!... In fact, if there's more tulips open by the time I head to work today, I think I'll take a bouquet there just to brighten up the place! =^^= That means that my roses will need some work now, I've got to trim off the old branches and add some Miracle Grow to the base, and pull out a darn elm tree that's decided to sprout in the middle of my pink tea roses!... ::laughs:: Hai, Miracle Shining doesn't just have her "Secret Garden," I really do own a rose garden!...

A couple movie reviews today, since I actually have bothered to sit and watch some movies at my video store! ::chuckles:: I'm pretty sure everyone is familiar with my rating scale now, so I'll just go into the reviews!...

MASTER AND COMMANDER: Very Good
I was really suprised at this movie!... Aside from Russell Crowe and Billy Boyd, I knew NO ONE else in the cast, not even the British actors!... This made for an interesting film, since there was no real big name stars fighting for screen time... I DO NOT like Russell Crowe at all, but this movie he proved he could act and actually not go waaaay over the top like he does with so many of his other movies!... The naval battles were absolutely incredible and the amount of authenticity that went into it is stunning!... Not for the squeamish, despite the PG-13 rating, as there are a few sequences that even turned my stomach a bit... (One being the surgeon having to operate on himself, now that was something!) Overall, I'd recommend it to pretty much anyone for a one time watch, I don't think I'll watch it again, but very good nonetheless!...

THE HAUNTED MANSION: Very Good
Another Disney film that didn't get all the credit that I think it rightfully deserved... The film was a lot of fun, and the special effects really made the whole thing!... It was so much fun picking out scenes and characters you would see in the actual "Haunted Mansion" ride, which is a great reason to watch to begin with!... Eddie Murphy was funny as always, but the two kids were definately new at acting, but they gave it a great shot... Overall, it's a good family film, I'd gladly watch it again!... Check it out if you'd like to watch some light humor, hai?...

Doujinshi status is still where it was last time I reported! ::laughs:: I am at a bit of a standstill until I get my right shoulder popped again by the chiropractor... I can draw only small pictures and very little when I do it, 'cuz my right hand and arm starts hurting!... I want to really get back to it though, I've only got about three pages left of the "Humor" story and then I can work on the big, angst one!... XD

Picture Perfect has been updated a few times again... I've added information on my new Hasunuma plushie I made to go with my Mitsuo outfit, my progress on the Black Mage Rikku outfit, and how much I HATE those red bands on her outfit!... Blech!...

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of Otaku.com again, a great place for all quiz related things!...

What Anime Rose Am I?...



theOtaku.com: What Anime Rose Are You?

Yay!... My actual favorite roses are yellow, but white is my second favorite!... I kinda' figured I'd test as white, since I tend to be pretty mild and peaceful...

Well, that's all for today, minnasan!... Domo arigato for all the hits, Remember the Kiriban at 12345, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now!... =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: