Monday, May 10, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"Brand New Lover" by Dead or Alive from Digital Radio...
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 The Darkness fan art
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Maroon free style dance pants, white button up shirt, socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Curious...

Hey there, minnasan!... Just quick Blog update today, for those of you who use Blogger, what do you think of their new way to Blog?... It was a little confusing for me at first, but I think I've picked up on it!...

And for the quick update, if you notice over to the sidebar, my Clubs/Supports have pictures now!... I got a Photobucket account and can do remote linking via it! So I actually can display my supports! The Vin icon is of course my personal favorite, yummy!

They'll be more I promise soon, I'm just trying to still figure out how the heck this new Blogger system works! Ja ne for now!... =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: