Tuesday, May 25, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"She Blinded Me with Science" by Thomas Dolby from the damn thing running through my head!
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
1 Criss Angel fan art
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Red hoodie, purple hoodie underneath, cappuccino pants, white socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Achy, but better...


Konbanwa, minnasan! I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing much better! I am SO BORED I can hardly even begin to describe it... ::sighs:: I'm not even supposed to be typing this much right now, but I really need something to do! I just took my next dose of muscle relaxer and did my second series of daily therapy, so I'm not feeling absolutely terrible, but pretty achy still... I'm happy to say that I am healing quite nicely, I was even able to sit in a car and drive a little ways without much complaint. Using the gear shift is still unpleasant, as the injury is on my right side! ::chuckles a little

I want to say thank you to all my friends, both in real life and on-line for being so patient with me during this month. For those of you who don't know, I have TERRIBLE seasonal allergies and a mixture of medicines to treat them, which make me either very tired or sick... So to LNchan, Moon-chan, Kichan, Domichan, Tokikun, Mikichan, and my Youkai "D," sankyuu so much for being so kind to me and waiting for me to get better! June has to be a better run, ne?...

I did go and see the movie "Troy" before I hurt my back... I'm really not sure what to say about it, other than they really messed up the storyline of the "Illiad" and the eye candy was exceedingly nice... Anyone else about laugh their heads up when they made Patroclus Achille's cousin? Can we say the Sailormoon U.S. overdub effect? ::LAUGHS:: Maybe Jennifer Aniston just didn't want Brad kissing such a pretty man, ne?... XD

Picture Perfect has been updated quite a few times with short little updates... I'm at a bit of a stall right now with the cosplays, but thankfully my grams offered her very talented hands to me today, so I should be able to pick up and get going really soon again!...

Quiz time for today comes compliments of Otaku.com and I thought it was very fitting!...

What Kind of Neko Am I?...



theOtaku.com: What Neko Are You?


::GRINZ:: And since D always calls me Nekochan, and I am a Cosplay Mistress, what better result!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Gomen nasai for the short update, but I've not much to report until I get my back in better working order again! Sankyuu for the 11,700+ (KAMISAMA, I'M LOVED!), hits, remember the Kiriban with screenshot at 12345, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now!... =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: