Tuesday, June 01, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"As the World Falls Down" by David Bowie from the "Labyrinth" soundtrack
NEW ADDITIONS TO "ILLUSTRIO"
2 Originals
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Splash Mountain t-shirt, purple dance pants, white socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Creative!

Konnichiwa, minnasan! I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing quite well! I just got back from the doctor's, and I'm off work for another week, if not longer... ::half smiles:: Turns out I might be injured a little more than previously thought, and my doc doesn't think I should go back to work for at least another week, if not longer... When I do go back, I am on a REALLY restricted schedule of things that I can and can not do. If it's not better by next week, I have to start professional physical therapy, something my wallet really can't handle right now!... =;.;=

BUUUT, on a plus side, I had an impromptu interview for a teller position at the place I bank at last week. I live about two blocks from the bank and can easily walk there... They'll start doing the full interviews this week, so keep your fingers crossed for me minnasan that I'll be able to get the job! The benefits are to die for!

My 26th birthday is this Friday, and my 'rents are taking me to see the new Harry Potter movie as my birthday present! Sissy is then going with me to see the Chronicles of Riddick next week, so I call that my birthday present to me... ::winks:: Anyhoo, every year I usually write a little birthday wish list, starting with stuff I'd like to stuff I'd never get, but it'd be fun to dream about any ways! XD

ACTUAL WISH LIST:
The new Enya "Best of..." collection CD
A new penguin for my collection
A slinky I can't straighten
Applebee's gift card
A Cho Hakkai figurine

BIG WISH LIST:
Trip to Disneyworld again
Meeting Kazuya Minekura
Getting to cosplay as Darkside Kabukicho (This could still happen!)

IMPOSSBLE WISH LIST! XD
Marrying Vin Diesel (Always on top!)
Winning the lottery

Picture Perfect has been updated a few times again, including a new layout featuring my most famous cosplay/crossplay, Cho Hakkai! I really like how this layout looks, it's very easy to look at, and I love green almost as much as purple, so I think it's very beautiful. Of course I'd love green almost as much, it's Hakkai's eye color! ::laughs::

I went and saw both "Shrek 2" and "The Day After Tomorrow" this Memorial weekend, so I figured I'd do my traditional movie rating review.

SHREK 2: Rating: Sam Raimi's "Army of Darkness" Good!
I honestly did not think anyone could top the first Shrek, but I was happily proved wrong!... The whole storyline was witty, brilliant and fast paced in it's humor, and has more movie references/parodies than you can shake a stick at! Antonio Banderas's voice as "Puss in Boots" was the highlight for me, and I commented to Sissy that I think they gave him all the good lines! It was both romantic, sweet, and down right funny! I can't wait to see this movie again!...

THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW: Rating: Very Good
This movie starts with a bang, ends with a bang, and keeps your blood going through the whole film... I, like many critics agree, if you can forget that the story is REALLY unbelievable and just enjoy the ride, than it's a great film! The special effects are fantastic, the acting is superb, which makes up for the storyline being very shaky. I recommend everyone check this one out on the big screen!

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of the lovely Otaku.com website, and I thought this was pretty interesting...

What Kind of Anime Clover Am I?



theOtaku.com: What Anime Clover Are You?

I actually do enjoy CLAMP's "Clover," it's one of the few pieces by CLAMP that I think is truly beautiful, and touching... Plus, our dear 2-leaf Clover is one of my fave charas in the storyline!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for the 11,900+ (Am I really that interesting? XD) hits, Remember the Kiriban as 12345, sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now!... =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: