Thursday, November 04, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"Take Me to the Clouds Above" by LMC vs U2 (dance remix) from Digital Dance Radio
NEW ADDITIONS TO ILLUSTRIO:
No longer updated, but please enjoy the art work still there!
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Purple tie-dyed sleeveless shirt, low slung jeans, black socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Stuffy headed...


Ohayo, minnasan! Oi, has it been almost a month since I updated my Blog? ::cringes:: I've not been very good at keeping this up, I admit. My new cashiering job at Family Thrift Center really takes up a lot of my time, and the other bit of time I have, I've been applying to a number of projects! Domo arigato to everyone who's been visiting though, I'm over 15,000 hits now, and I didn't even know my Blog was that popular still! ::laughs::

Well, All Hallow's Eve has come and gone, as well as the election year. I'm glad all that chaos of politics is done for another four years. I am rather bummed out that our Senator Daschle here in South Dakota was not re-elected again. He was the Minority Senate House Leader and what I felt was a truly good man. I will miss not having him (or his power) in office. ::smiles:: I hope that Thune can take his place and do just a good of job as Daschle has for us in the past.

As for All Hallow's Eve, it was quite the chaos for three consecutive days! I managed to make it to Rapid City last week Friday and judge the Waldenbooks Cosplay Competition, but got stuck over there and had to spend the night due to a sudden blizzard! For more details, as well as information on my new completed "Bat" Sakura cosplay, please visit Picture Perfect for the whole chaotic story! On Saturday, my church had their Halloween party for the children and I came dressed up as Harry Potter. I had lots of compliments and the kids were so adorable! We had lots of princesses, Spidermen, and cowboys this year! I ran the Bean Bag toss and Face Painting at the little carnival. After the carnival was done, the kids got to to "Trunk or Treating," which all the people who came to the party open up their trunks and their decorated inside. Pop won Major Recognition for his trunk, which looked like the inside of a spooky house, complete with witch that flew in circles over the trunk's inside! (GO POP!!) The kids then get candy from each trunk, so it was a lot of fun! On Sunday evening, I had to work the late shift, but I wore my Harry Potter costume to there too. It was so slow and boring that the late, late guy ended up having me stock spice racks. Not good with my allergies, but I made it out okay!

My other really big news is that thanks to LNchan's encouragement, I went ahead and joined the NaNoWrimo writing competition this year! The competition is of course for everyone to attempt to write 50,000 or more words within the month of November! I've been really enjoying it, as it's the first time I've ever really published an original piece of fiction. The link will be added to the side bar for both NaNo, as well as my website hosting my story!

For those of you who wish to follow along with my novel, please visit Random Wordings. There are four chapters up currently, and I'm standing at almost 15,000 words, so I'm pleased with my progress! The novel is called "Timeless Eternal" and features some of my oldest, and most important characters to me. I hope everyone enjoys reading it as I publish along! I'll try and update my Blog very briefly even when a new chapter is up, hai?

Wow, I've had a lot to say, being it's been so long, ne? ::chuckles:: But of course, it wouldn't be a my Blog if I didn't have just one quizzy time related subject, hai? So, here's one that I found on Otaku.com

What Card Captor Sakura Wizard Am I?

You are Clow
You're Clow!


Which Card Captor Sakura wizard are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Okay, I'm not sure if I'm quite as eccentric as Clow is, but then again... ::thinks about it Okay, so maybe I am! ::laughs:: In least I'd have Yue to obey me!

That's all for today, minnasan! Hopefully I can get back into the swing of this Blog and in least update once a week like a used too! Domo arigato for all the hits, continue to Sign my Guestbook onegai, and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: