Thursday, November 25, 2004

CURRENT SONG:
"True" by Spandau Ballet from a tune in meh head
NEW ADDITIONS TO ILLUSTRIO:
No longer updated, but please enjoy the art work still there!
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Winnie the Pooh overalls, green v-neck shirt, black socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Full!


Konnichiwa, minnasan! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I hope everyone out there is enjoying their turkey day and having lots of good things to eat! ::smiles:: Gomen nasai that it's been a spell since I've updated this thing, but I have a good excuse this time!

I had an emergency appendectomy a couple weeks ago, and it kinda' took a lot out of me! ::chuckles:: What happened was on that Sunday, I ended up vomiting up blood, so my 'rents had to run me to the ER. They pumped me full of 2 bags of IV fluid and then sent me home, thinking it was my gall bladder. On Monday they did an ultrasound, but everything came back fine, but I was still soooo sick I thought I would fall over! On that Tuesday, I couldn't hardly uncurl, and I couldn't stop vomiting! So, they admitted me into Dr. Guiseffe, a wonderful surgeon's care. They did a lacoscopy looking for something else, and lo an behold, it was my appendix! So, they just snipped it in half and sucked it right out of my navel! I was then stapled back together and off work for a week. On Friday of last week, they popped the staples out and I'm finally all healed up! It's so great to finally feel like a human again! CHU!!

As for my NaNo competition piece, I'm pleased to say that the first arc is done in completion! The first arc reads as it's own book, so I'm taking a break from writing for a little while. I finished at 51,855 words, so I broke the 50K level! To read chapters one through fourteen, please head over to Random Wordings! I hope you all enjoy the story so far!

Picture Perfect has been updated a couple times since I last typed here, including a list of upcoming cosplays! I'll be updating it soon with new information on upcoming manga promotional events, so keep checking back, hai?

I found this on LNchan's on-line blournal and thought I'd post it here too. I've read her list and am well prepared to deliver a couple of her wishes! ::chuckles:: I'd like to see other people do this too, so grab your journal and have fun!

Follow these steps first!

HOLIDAY LIST MEME

Step One

- Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of holiday wishes. (I think originally it was a list of 10, but that's boring. *snicker*) The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.

- If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.

- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ so that the holiday joy will spread. Yay holiday joy!

Step Two

- Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, if you have a paid account, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:

- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.

You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.

There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.


The List: (impossible pipe dreams marked with *)
~ Disney collectible cloissone pins (especially Beauty and the Beast and Donald Duck ones)
~ The new "Best of" collection by Enya on CD
~ Penguins (stuffed/wind-up/statues/ornaments)
~ Pirates of the Caribbean doujinshis (Will uke-hard to come by!)
* Licking Vin Diesel's head
~ A pretty little Gothic Lolita top hat
~ Fan art of my Timeless Eternal characters
~ Father Christmas ornaments of any kind
~ Black vinyl material on a roll or in yards
* Adrien Brody on a chain wearing only a towel
~ "Cheap Killers" on DVD (Uncut version with English subtitles)
~ Aquarian Age Juvenile Orion trading cards
~ Puchiko (DiGi Charat) UFO plush doll or Mint (Galaxy Angel) UFO plush doll
* That everyone in the world will have somewhere to go and be loved this holiday season (Maybe that's not such a hopeless wish, ne?)

Hope everyone has fun with this minnasan! See if you can answer a friend's list too, ne? Of course now, where would my Blog be without Quiz time, hai? Quiz times today comes compliments of Otaku.com and features "Kingdom Hearts" this time around!

What Kindgom Hearts Character Am I?


What Kingdom Hearts Character Are You?
Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.


I'm not too suprised by this result, I usually end up as Squall/Leon, but Riku is always a close second! Either I'm that curious or that prone to evil. You decide!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Sankyuu for all the hits and for continuing to read my Blog! Sign my Guestbook onegai and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: