Sunday, March 27, 2005

CURRENT SONG:
"Looking for the World" by Masaki Nomiyama from "Gensomaden Saiyuki Image Album Volume #1"
CURRENT OUTFIT:
White Ribbed Tank Top, Low Slung Jeans, Black Socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Full and Eastery! =^^=


Konnichiwa, minnasan! I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well! First of all, HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! I hope everyone is having the chance to be with family, remembering the holiday and eating lots of candy eggs, chocolate bunnies and the all important marshmallow Peeps! ::chuckles::

Wow, I've made another update to this Blog within the same month! I'm trying to be better about getting this Blog updated like twice a month now, since I'm WAYYYY busier with my job than I used to be! Man, getting in lower management now really takes the time out of social life, ne? I hardly see any of my RL friends any more! K and I got together last night by the lucky chance neither one of us had to work that evening for once! CHU!

A big "Sankyuu" to LNchan for sending me the beautiful "Get Backers" boxed set as a gift! It's a great series, and anyone who knows me knows I'm an absolute GB nut! ::laughs:: I especially love Ginjikun of course! I haven't had the chance to hear the dub version yet, since I've been so busy, but I'm hoping to check it out in the next couple days!

I also saw "The Ring 2" last night with K. It was an okay movie, since I wasn't that big of a fan of the first one. It was quite a bit more suspenseful than the first one and did clear up a few mysteries that left me scratching my head. Overall, using Nick and I's moving rating scale, I give "The Ring 2" the rating of Good. Would I see it again? Eh, maybe when it comes out on video. I'm waiting to see "Frank Miller's Sin City" of course, and "Star Wars: Episode III" myself!

Picture Perfect hasn't been updated yet, but I'll be posting my progress on my Obi Belt I'm making to go with my beautiful Japanese kimono I have. I'm going to be performing a Japanese Fan Dance next month for a dance exhibition and I never got an obi with my kimono. (I found the kimono at a second hand shop.) Since I've got Winter colors on my kimono, I think I'm going to make a beautiful gold, or red obi sash to go with it! I can't wait to see how it turns out! Also, I've got my major cosplay planned, but I'm going to keep it a suprise for a little while! ::grinz:: Just a bit of a hint, it's from a PS2 game, it's an RPG, but it's NOT FF or KH related!

I've got a few links just for fun to list, hope everyone has a good time checking them out! =^.^=

FUN LINKS TO VISIT:

Skittles.com: If you love the candy "Skittles," (and I know you all do!), this is a great site to visit! Plus, if you're currently waiting for the Star Wars movie, each bag of Skittles contains a game piece that you can play a really awesome on-line Star Wars game and check to see if you've won any of the free prizes! The site also shows all 48 collectible Star Wars Skittles bags! I've currently got #37 featuring Episode III Anakin Skywalker on it!

Marshmallow Peeps.com: Where would Easter be without Peeps? Head on over and join the fan club, find fellow Peeps fanatics and order great Peeps stuff!

COSPLAY/CONVENTION LINKS TO VISIT:

Rising Sun.Net: An EXCELLENT cosplay photography site featuring many Florida cosplayers. Great photoshoots and wonderful convention coverage! The photographer really knows how to make a lovely site and take awesome pictures!

Nan Desu Kan: The Official Website for the Nan Desu Kan Denver Anime convention! The people who run this con are some the nicest I've ever met and the convention goers are so sweet! They're currently holding a "Mascot Design" competition, so feel free to enter!

A Fan's View: Run by the super talented Kevin Lilliard, best place to go and visit if you want to see "Up to the Minute" convention and cosplay coverage! Sankyuu for all your hard work and talent Kevinsama! =^.^=V

Hope everyone has a chance to look them over and check out some of the cool stuff on these sites!

QUIZZY TIME for today features a number of Quizzes from Otaku.com, a great website for Anime, Manga and Video Game quizzes! Since it's a holiday, I thought I'd post a few of them!

What Get Backers Character Am I?


What Get Backers Character Are You?
Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.


And we're not surprised at that result, are we? ::chuckles::

Who is my Sohma Guy?


Who's Your Sohma Guy?
Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.


=O.o=;; NANDA?! Okay, I was definately thinking Hatori was my type...

Which FF7: Advent Children Character Am I?


What FF7: Advent Children Character Are You?
Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.


Heh...Heh... FEAR MY EVIL AND GOOD LOOKS! XD

What DDR Song Am I?


What DDR Song Are You?
Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.


Actually, I've never heard "V" before, so I'm not sure how it sounds, but it seems kewl!

What is My Ideal Anime Weapon?


What is Your Ideal Anime Weapon?
Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.


Little Gal. Big Mech. It all makes sense. ::grinz::

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Sankyuu for your continued visits and remember there's a Kiriban for whomever hits 20K and can provide a screenshot! Sign my Guestbook onegai and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: