Friday, April 08, 2005

CURRENT SONG:
"Fields of Gold" by Sting from a song in meh head...
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Grey and Navy blue PJs
CURRENT MOOD:
Sick... Blech... =-.-=


Ohayo, minnasan! I see we've made it already into the month of April, ne? I'm home from work sick today due to my Endometriosis really acting up. I cleaned the whole house yesterday and all the work turned out to be too much for me. Got up this morning, ate, promptly threw up, called my boss and went back to bed. BLARGH! On the up side though, my grandfather's pace maker he got is working wonderfully and he's already a ton better. YOSHA! That makes me so happy, so I don't even mind not feeling well today!

I went manga shopping earlier this week and I picked up DiGi Charat #3, DiGi Charat Summer Vacation Special, Gamerz Heaven #1, and Legal Drug #1... The latter two have proved to be more creative series than I would have thought! I've never been a big fan of Maki Murakami work, she's the artist for "Gamerz Heaven" and also of "Gravitation" fame. This might have occurred because Gravi was severely spoiled for me by the S.Y.F.'s. That's a slang term that is used among my inner circle. ::chuckles:: But "Gamerz Heaven" is a suprisingly delightful series and a lot of fun! I was actually going to avoid buying "Legal Drug," since it's a CLAMP title and I tend to avoid those like the plague. But the art was different, and I decided to give it a chance. It already has a suprisingly strong storyline, likeable characters and GASP!, a completely functioning and happy yaoi couple in it. What will they think of next?

Picture Perfect still hasn't been updated because I haven't had time to hunt down a new obi pattern and the red material I want to use for it! ::chuckles:: I've been so busy with work and then all the medical things, cosplay actually hasn't been on the top of my list for once! =O.o= BUUUUT, there will be another Cosplay Meeting for the Black Hills Region on April 30th at Borders Bookstore at 5 p.m. in Rapid City. Please, we'd like as many people as can attend. Our cosplay group wants to throw a cosplay picnic coming up here and we need a head count!

I've got some more fun links to check out, I really enjoy recommending these, it's always amazing what you can find, ne?

ANIME/MANGA/VIDEO GAMES LINKS:

Sanrio.com: If you love "Hello Kitty" and Friends as much as I do, then this is the website for you! You can shop, play games and even download coloring books and screensavers! It's a great place and fun for everyone to visit!

Broccoli Books: For all Broccoli merchandise and updates, this is the place to be! If you love "DiGi Charat," "Aquarian Age Juvenile Orion," "Galaxy Angel," or many of the other series that they have to offer, check this site out and see what's coming up next!

Tokyo Pop: One of the leaders in translation of manga and also home to the "Rising Stars of Manga" competition for American artists. Check out their updates and see if your favorite Japanese manga is up for translation, ne?

FUN LINKS:

Discovery.com: The website for the Discovery Channel, there's links to all kinds of awesome subsites, like "Animal Planet," "Discovery Kids," and many informational links! I love the Discovery Channel, and they've got such an awesome site!

Kittens: Hundreds of cute kitten photos, all adorable and all for you to see! ::grinz:: I love kittens and cats, so I've always got to show off a link to these kind of sites! ::laughs::

Sea World's Penguin Home Page: I collect penguins. (You should see my room, it's scary!) I find these birds completely fascinating and I practically lived in the Penguin Viewing Area when we went to Sea World in Florida in 2001. This site answers a lot of questions about the beautiful animal and provides wonderful pictures!

Sea World.org: The Official Sea World site has everything that Sea World has to offer, as well as locations, vacation planning, activities and great informational sites on many of the animals and birds featured there!

Whew, that was a lot of links to show off, ne? ::laughs:: There's a lot of great stuff to check out on the Internet these days! XD

Quizzy Time comes compliments of a private website today, and this quiz is a bit more unique. You don't get a result unless you answer at least 12 of the questions right! I managed to answer 13, which actually suprised me!

How Well Do You Know Card Captor Sakura?


I passed the CCS Trivia Quiz! Are you a true CCS fan? Test it out HERE!



I openly admit right now, CCS is one of the three CLAMP titles I truly like, and it's actually my fave out of the three. The storyline is complex, and the characters are wonderful! Now that whole thing that became "Tsubasa" later is a different story...

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Sankyuu for visiting my site and remember there's a Kiriban at 20K if you've got a screenshot! Sign my Guestbook onegai and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: