Monday, August 22, 2005

CURRENT SONG:
"Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani from a tune in meh head!
CURRENT OUTFIT:
"Legend of Zelda-Ocarina of Time Child Link" green long t-shirt, blue capris, white socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Pleasant!


Ohayo goziamasu, minnasan! I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well! It's been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! here on my end, and with the convention edging ever closer, September will be upon me before I can blink! ::chuckles:: But I'm looking forward to all the events coming up, except maybe my surgery, one never looks forward to that, ne?

Well, my little kitten is now named "Captain Jack Sparrow," (Like you'd expect anything else, ne?) and is doing very well! He's registered as a Blue Point Siamese and his mid length hair and bright blue eyes! He's so beautiful! In another two weeks we'll have him tested for Feline Leukemia and if he's okay, he's mine to keep! YAH! I hope he's going to be well, I had to put my dear little Monkey to sleep because he had that disease and it was the hardest thing I ever had to do. Keep your fingers crossed for me, ne?

Grams and Gramps are having their 50th anniversary next week on the 3rd! Wow, it's impressive to see they've been together for 50 years and haven't destroyed each other! ::laughs:: I'm just kidding! All the family is getting together and it's going to be a fun party! I just don't know what I'm getting both of them yet, they literally have everything. Maybe I'll opt for a certificate at one of their favorite places to eat. I think that might be a safe option! I can't wait to see everyone, it's going to be a blast! (And we'll get to embarass Grams and Gramps! Bwahahahaha!)

Congratulations to Sissy and Oniisan! They found out their baby is definately a boy, so Bren Michael will be on his way in December! ::THROWS CONFETTI:: I'm very excited and so is the rest of the family! This will be the first grandson on both sides, so it's all very new! I can't wait to see him when he's born, I'll be an aunt again! (I already have a "nephew" in my Oniisan's best friend's "J"'s son!)

My surgery is going to occur on November 7th. It'll be about a 4 hour procedure and I'll be in the hospital for about three days and then I'm off work for six weeks. To be perfectly honest, after all the hassle I've been having at my work place as of late, I think I'm going to highly enjoy the respite, even if it is from surgery! I'll have Thanksgiving off and almost all of the Christmas holiday, since when I go back to work, I can't even do any real work until a week or so after I return, so it'll be a good way to ease back into employment.

Picture Perfect hasn't been updated yet, but I added one more final touch to my "Hello Kitty" kimono for competition! I was looking on-line for traditional Japanese hair pieces and a I found a design I absolutely loved! I went to Pamida here in my home town, and they happened to have ponytail holders featuring a flower with a tiny little "Hello Kitty" head in the center of each one. Using that as my template, I bought two small barrettes and built two hair pieces around the Hello Kitty flower. The flowers are dark glittered purple and mid purple made out of felt, and then artificial white ones with crisp green leaves. I added yellow and pink hearts and then used one barrette and the extra hearts and created a cascade that hits my shoulder and has crystals in between each heart. It is SO beautiful! With the addition of my purple Chinese parasol, I'll be ready for competition!

Speaking of convention, if anyone that attends NDK and reads this Blog, could you leave a comment or e-mail me with the answer to this question. Has anyone received their "Confirmation E-mail" from NDK yet? I e-mailed them already quite some time ago and haven't gotten an answer, and I got the information indicating that my money order has been cashed by them. I need to know because my cosplay troupe and I have to drive all the way from South Dakota and it would be nice to know if we're preregistered! Arigato if anyone can answer this for me!

Quizzy time for today was stolen off Kalli's livejournal and I think it fits me quite well!

What is my Yaoi Personality?

You are the Jane yaoi girl!
Yaoi Personality Quiz brought to you by Yaoi-manga.com

This is actually very close to who I am. I think a lot of it comes from the fact that I like men to act like men around each other and not be all snivvly and well "girlish." Probably why I like Kazuya Minekura's work so much, ne?

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for all the hits and remember the Kiriban at 20K! Please sign my Guestbook, leave a comment and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: