Sunday, August 06, 2006

CURRENT SONG:
"Centerfold" by The J. Geils Band from Youtube.com
CURRENT OUTFIT:
"Brains and Beauty" PJs, black socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Hungry!!!!

Konbanwa, minnasan, I'm making this post at about 12:45 a.m. my time, since I can't sleep and I've got work in about two hours any ways. BLECH! First things first, Congratulations Jessica! Jess had her new baby girl earlier today, and is doing quite well! So, welcome to the world, sweetie! I'd post her name, since I know what it is, but I'm afraid I won't spell it right! XD

Secondly, Shareecechan just made a very kawaii slideshow video of our troupe, "Genki no Cosplay," so I thought I'd share it with you! Please go ahead and view it, make a nice comment and favorite! She did a lot of work on it!



That's all for now, minnasan! See you all soon! Ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: