Friday, November 17, 2006

CURRENT SONG:
"May It Be" by Enya from "LotR: FotR" soundtrack
CURRENT OUTFIT:
"Not Listening" glitter white shirt, gray jeans, white socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Excited! Nyo, Nyo, Nyo!!!! =^^=


Ohayo goziamasu, minnasan! Gomen nasai to everyone, it's been a long time since I updated my Blog again, ne? Well, a lot has been going on, and I've been SO BUSY trying to keep up with everything!

First things first, one of the best news that's happened over the past month or so, Oniisan and Sissy announced they'll be having a new baby! WOOOOT!!! The new sprout will be due some time in mid July next year. Sissy wants to have it around Pop's birthday, which is July 11th! It's all very exciting! Oh, and Bren is walking and running! He chases the family kitten Tac all over the place! It's so much fun to watch!

Secondly, for those of you who might not know, my grocery store Lynn's Dakotamart closed down on the 14th of October. But never fear, minnasan! With a month of almost no employment or money, I start work at Mr. Movies today. It's only a part time job, but I'm back working at a video store. It's something I really, really love doing, so I truly don't mind. My first shift is today then another tomorrow! I'm just happy I have something to do! YAY!

Thirdly, I participated in the yearly NaNoWriMo novel writing competition. I had to skip last year because of my major surgery. I'm pleased to say as of today, my novel is done in completion. To read the whole story, "Twilight Roses," please visit me at my greatesjournal website here!

Random Wordings

It's not the same storyline as my 2004 arc, I was in the mood to write something romantic and adventurous. The final word count for my story this year was 51,167. I'm pleased with that total, ne?

In cosplay news, I've been very, very busy there too! Hopefully I'll have some pictures to show off of the recent manga event I helped with at the end of October. It was a lot of fun and it's amazing to see how many are into anime/manga/video games here in the Black Hills region. I cosplayed as "L" from "Death Note" for the event. Not a lot of people knew who I was, but Mikki did! ::chuckles:: I love cosplaying as "L!" Not only is he brilliant or maybe man, but he's got the best poses! Oh, and chewing on my thumb the whole time and looking really confused was fun too!

My cosplay plans have changed a little from what I was originally planning to do. The only costume currently set in stone is "Allen" from the series "D.Gray-Man," because I'm so obsessed with it, it's not even funny. I finished making the little model "Tincampi" that will be velcroed to the top of my wig. He's very cute, I even made sure the molded wings had feathered accents. As for my other two costumes, I'm currently tossing around "Balthear" from "Final Fantasy XII," "Uryuu" in his White Cross Outfit from "Bleach," or "Iwai" from "Gakuen Heaven." It's just going to really be how much time I'll have.

I thought I'd do something I haven't done for a while and list some favorite fun links I've been visiting or have recently found. These are in no particular order, but I hope you enjoy them!

RANDOM AND FUN LINKS:

Cute Overload.com: Well, the name should give this one away! All the adorable animals you could ever need ranging from fluffy kitties to sweet puppies to even a really happy puffer fish! So kawaii!

Mara-chan: The Webcomic: I know I've listed this one before, but the comic has been updated very faithfully and I recommend everyone check it out again, it's so funny!

IMVU.com: A really unique take on the instant messenger that not only gives you that, but a private webpage you can customize and decorate, along with customizing your avatar. If you enroll, let them know that Miracleshing sent you, ne? =^^=

Sanrio.com: Because no one can resist the lure of Sanrio and their all too kawaii products, you will go now and worship! XD

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright: Official catalog website for my favorite Lolita designer. Check out the exclusive "Hello Kitty" line they're carrying!

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of The Otaku.com. I found this one funny because I just really like pink haired girls!

What Pink Haired Anime Girl Would I Be?

Quiz Result Provided By: theOtaku.com.



What Pink-Haired Anime Girl Are You?


Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.


Now this surprised me as I usually test out as "Utena Tenjou" in any of these pink haired quizzes! Still, I do like Chibi Usa, even if she is a little bit of a brat!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for all the hits, remember the Kiriban at 25K and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: