Thursday, May 17, 2007

CURRENT SONG:
"Deliver Me" by Sarah Brightman from "Eden" CD
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Pink Mickey Mouse baby tee, capris, black socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Busy!!!! =O.o=


Ohayo goziamasu, minnasan! I realized today that I missed the whole month of April to update my Blog! =O.o= I'm getting so bad at keeping up with this particular one! I have WAYYYYY too many journals and webpages some times. Still, this is my "long post" Blog, and it was my first and will be continued to be updated no matter what! Even if it's sporadic like it has been lately! =^^=

Sissy's baby shower is coming up this 26th of May! I'm very excited, Mum and I made out the invitations last night and mailed them off today. I'm not sure what all the games are going to be yet, but Mum picked out a really funny one. I'll post how it went after the shower, ne? I'm still stuck on what to get Sissy yet though. I'm thinking I may put together a cute baby bath gift set once I find the right items. In least it's something one can use, ne?

Oh, and I actually gave into the "Dark Side" and now have a MySpace webpage! ::laughs:: I actually got one so that I could keep up on what Ker and K are doing since they're both on it! Turns out so are almost all my Genki gang along with the Manga Club! So it's been fun seeing what they all post. My current layout features Eternal Sailormoon. I like it, it's very pretty and soft, not to mention easy to read. I'm actually looking for either a PotC one or a Labyrinth one right now. If I find a REALLY good Vash the Stampede one though, that's going up first! You can find my page on the side bar listed under "Links" or just follow the link right here!

Miracle's Sheer Randomness

I also joined another Fan Listing during my time on hiatus from posting! Listed underneath the "Manga" section of my FL's is a link to the "DUO Brand" fanlisting. Like I'd miss the opportunity to support my favorite mangakas, ne? Speaking of DUO Brand, I just got Cross X Break #2 and it's to die for! The storyline is amazing and it's just getting better all the time! I currently have two DUO Brand books I'm missing, which I'm hoping to order some time in June.

Speaking of June, it's Shareecechan and I's birthday coming up! WOOT!!! We're having our usual combined birthday party on the 2nd this year at Canyon Lake Park in Rapid City. The theme this time around is "Pirates vs. Ninjas," since that's one of the oldest running anime con jokes! She'll be probably representing the Ninja and I'll be showing up as the Pirate. It'll be lots of fun! I can't wait to give her her birthday present. I've had it in storage for almost two months! ::laughs:: Plus, Mike has his graduation party that day! Then we're all attending his actual graduation the evening of the third, followed by my family birthday on the fourth! Needless to say, I took the whole weekend off! WHEW!

Cosplay news, I'm pleased to say that the 2nd dress of my suprise cosplay is currently 45% complete in being painted! I'm really happy on how it's turning out. In fact as I type, the current painted section is carefully drying on the table. The cats have shown much kindness by not actually walking on anything! My "Young Iruka Umino" from "Naruto" is about 35% done. I've got the fishnet shirt, fishnet tights and the Leaf Village Headband he wears around his neck ready to go. The only real trouble with this cosplay I'm going to run into is the sandals. But, I bought a really cheap sturdy set of thongs from Wal-Mart not too long ago. I'm just going to tear them apart and build the sandals around them, so that should work pretty well!

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of Quizilla.com and follows in the current Lolita quizzes I've been posting!

What Lolita Brand is Best for Me?







What Lolita Brand is Best for You?




You should just love Angelic Pretty. It is perfect for any sweet or country lolita! Just visit www.angelicpretty.com and take a look for yourself! ^-^
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



I LOVE "Angelic Pretty!" Almost as much as I adore "Baby, the Stars Shine Bright!" Those two are probably my top two Lolita clothing chains I'd do the most shopping with!

Well, that's all for today, minnasan! Domo arigato for all the hits, remember the Kiriban at 25K and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: