Tuesday, July 17, 2007

CURRENT SONG:
"Give a Reason"~"Slayers Next" from "Para Para U.S. Mix" vol. 1
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Black Tinkerbell tanktop, white shorts
CURRENT MOOD:
A little lazy... =^^=


Konnichiwa, minnasan! I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well! It's been busy in my world with the welcoming of the new baby, me working more hours and of course the oncoming NDK! But, it's been fun and though it seems a bit stressful at times, I'm really happy how things are going.

We adopted a new kitty at my household! My pop was actually the one who brought her in. We discovered a spade, declawed little calico cat outside of our house about three weeks ago. After searching for her master and never finding them, Pop just brought her in. I ended up calling her "Mimi" or "Mims" for short and she's such a sweetheart! She instantly fit into the household and wants all the cats to be her friends. It's really funny because the more antisocial one of our cats tries to be with her, the more she want to spend time with her! ::laughs::

Manga news, I just bought the English translation of DUO Brand's "White Guardian" on Sunday. It's a very good translation with the exception that somehow they ended up turning "Lord Tousi's" name into "Lord Touri." It's not that big of a deal, but I'm used to the original spelling. However, I really enjoyed reading it, and Shareecechan was kind enough to order me the prequel to "White Guardian," "Crimson Wind," which I'm really excited to read. It's not as much involving the past history of Sei and Tousi as I want to read the short story at the end of the book that's related to the counties everyone lives in, but does not tie in with Sei, Linth and Tousi's storyline. Also, I bought "D.Gray-Man" #5 a couple weeks back. This manga just keeps getting better and better, I can not wait to get #6! I love "Lord Tyki," he's got to be my favorite villian in the whole series and may be my favorite character to boot! ::chuckles::

Cosplay news, I'm pleased to say that I've come to nearly the finish of my NDK 2007 journey. I finished my "Young Iruka Umino" from "Naruto" last week. I'm really happy with how it turned out, it's comfortable and easy to wear. The sandals I made are still uncomfortable, but I can tolerate wearing them for the six hours or so I'll be in them. The downside is, I can't find my "Arwen" wig I was going to cut and use. But, for now I can use my own hair and I'll probably just order a wig off Ebay. Speaking of wigs, my "Haydee" wig is on it's way through the mail! I'm very pleased with the color and length, I can't wait to see it. I really like the fact I won't have to do too much styling either. I've got the clips to make the butterfly clips, so when the wig's done being styled, the clips will go in, and I'll be completed! I've also decided I'm buying some plain white flats for my "Pink Butterfly Sweet Lolita," because by Sunday, I'm just not in the mood to wear heels! XD

In local Manga Club news, for those of you in the Black Hills region, there will be a Cosplay Video Shoot on July 28th at 2 p.m. Everyone meet at Waldenbooks in the Rushmore Mall in cosplay. We will be going to a variety of places to do the shoot, so also wear comfortable shoes for walking if needed! You will need to provide your own transportation!

A good luck wish to my best friend Shareecechan too that the "Harry Potter" premiere at Waldenbooks goes without too much of a hitch! She'll be dressed as "Professor Tonks," so if you're in the Rushmore Mall for the midnight opening, just give her a holler! She's awesome!

Quizzy time for today comes compliments of Otaku.com. I found this one and you know I would have to take it!

What Gankutsuou Character Am I?

Quiz Result Provided By: theOtaku.com.



What Gankutsuou Character Are You?


Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.


::LAUGHS:: I actually figured I would get this result. I still really want to cosplay as "Albert," I love his character and who he matures into within the series.

Well, that's all for now, minnasan! Domo arigato for all the hits, remember the Kiriban at 25K and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: