Monday, August 20, 2007

CURRENT SONG:
"Deep is Your Love" by the Bee-Gees from a song in meh head!
CURRENT OUTFIT:
White tanktop, maroon dance pants
CURRENT MOOD:
Creative! =^^=


Ohayo goziamasu, minnasan! I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well! I'm recovering quite nicely after the surgery, even if I am REALLLLLY bored while waiting to heal up. I haven't had any relapses, and though my incision is a bit itchy, it looks really good having got the surgical tape off.

Thank you to everyone who sent their well wishes whether it was via e-mail, flowers, cards or phone calls. They were all greatly appreciated!

I've been pretty bored and thought I'd make some icons for people's journals. Everyone is welcome to use them, but please credit Miracle shining at your LJ/GJ/DJ/UJ/Blog if you do use them as they took me a while to make! Enjoy!

ANIME/MANGA/VIDEO GAMES ICONS:

DEATH NOTE:
1. L! 2. Tea Time

VASSALORD:
1. Johnny Rayflo

KINGDOM HEARTS:
1. Smexy Squall 2. Slave to Love

MOVIES:

X-MEN 2
1. A Little Tail Anyone? 2. Melancholy 3. Logan 4. Does Not Like To Share!

MUSIC:

K-POP~TAE7EN (TAEBIN AND SE7EN)

1. Taebin 2. Se7en

ANIMALS:

FUZZY LITTLE CUTIES:
1. Do Not Try to Resist 2. Love 3. Clap!

No comments: