Tuesday, October 16, 2007

CURRENT SONG:
"Stronger" by Mr. (Kanye) West from the video playing on VH1 in the background...
CURRENT OUTFIT:
Maroon "Tohru" Fruits Basket t-shirt, white dance pants, black socks
CURRENT MOOD:
Warm! (Mouse is sitting on my lap! *=^^=*)


Konnichiwa, minnasan! I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well! It's been a very busy October already and it will be getting even busier by the end of the month! I'm getting used to being back at work again. My boss has been very careful not to push me too much. Next week I'll be back to working my normal hours and even better than that, my boss made me full time. So now I'll get health insurance and some VERY needed dental.

Speaking of dental, I have to go and get two teeth extracted from the back of my mouth November 16th. I'm not looking forward to it, but my dentist said there was no point in trying to fill them or do a root canal. It would just be a waste of his time, and most of all, my money. I appreciate a dentist who in least doesn't try and squeeze the life force out of your bank account. ::chuckles:: Still, it's not going to be a pleasant experience, but in least it will be done a week before Thanksgiving so I can eat!

Now of course the BIG news! I proud to announce that Genki no Cosplay will be putting on our first annual anime event this coming week. So, here's the information for everyone that's interested in coming!

Genki no Cosplay presents the First Annual SoDak Anime Event on Saturday, October 27th, 2007 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. There will be a Costume Contest, an Art Contest, Games, a Silent Auction and so much more! So, please come in cosplay, and join us for an afternoon of fun!

For those of you in the region, we would love to see you there!

For the event, I'll be wearing my new cosplay, which is the Art Book version of "Allen Walker" from "D.Gray-Man." It's a very nice and warm cosplay. Which is good because it gets chilly in October around these parts! I'll be wearing a white cassock with black accents and cross cufflinks, a black choker with a chain and cross on it, and my custom made red hand with black nails and the black Akuma diamond in the center. All I have left to do is cut my silver wig. I know Allen's hair is supposed to be white, so Mum and I are going to attempt a bleaching experiment with some of the cut hair. If it works, we'll bleach the wig. If it doesn't, my Allen is going to have silver hair because I can't afford to order a white wig of Ebay right now. Also, if fates are with me, Kenneth will be joining me in his "Lord Tyki Mikk" cosplay, compliments of my Oniisan's tux, a tophat, and him being a very good sport. =^^=V

I thought I would do something I haven't done for a while, and just share some random things that I enjoy reading/watching/listening too! So, this time around, the links are going to be the Youtube.com edition of cool videos that I've found or have been sent to me! Hope everyone has fun checking these out!

RANDOM FUN LINKS: THE YOUTUBE EDITION:

The New Hello Kitty CG Animated Show:
Waii! Shareecechan just sent this to me today, and it's so kawaii! I'm so excited to see the new show!

Cowboy Bebop AMV-"Black Betty":
One of THE coolest AMV's I've seen, and made by my sweet Shareecechan!

Taebin & Se7en perfoming "How Deep Is Your Love?:
My favorite live performance of two of my favorite KPop cuties! (LOVE the fan service!)

Performance of "Home" from the Takarzuka theatrical production of "The Phantom of the Opera" featuring Yoko Woa and Mari Hanifu:
I love the sound of Yokosama's voice in this particular performance. Then again, I love her voice any time!

Labyrinth Jareth/Sarah video-"Chasing After You":
I adore this video, it's very romantic, and the editing is amazing!

A Very Cool Cosplay and Dance Performance:
I don't know the group, or the music, but this is beyond awesome!

Goth Lolita TV:
A great 22 minute program on the Gothic Lolita culture in Japan!

Now, Quizzy Time today comes compliments of the easiest, most random quiz I took of Quizilla.com.

Who Am I Going to be for Halloween?







HALLOWEEN COSTUMS!!!!!! ANIME PICTURES=CUTE (MAINLY 4 GIRLS)



VAMPIRE GIRL
Take this quiz!








|Quizilla |
Join

|Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



Not only a Vampire, but a Gothic Lolita Vampire! Woot, go me!! =^^=V

Well, minnasan, that's all for today! I'll be back after the Anime Event to let everyone know how it went! Until next time, domo arigato for all the hits, remember the Kiriban at 25K and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

No comments: