Tuesday, December 04, 2007

CURRENT SONG:
"We Were Lovers" by Jean-Jacque Bushnel from my MP3 player
CURRENT OUTFIT:
"Dear Santa, I can Explain" Long sleeve T-shirt, black dance pants
CURRENT MOOD:
Busy, busy, busy!! =O.o=


Konnichiwa, minnasan! I hope everyone out there in Cyberland is doing well! Oi, I just realized that I have missed the whole month of November to update this Blog! That was mostly due to a series of personal events and the fact that I was doing NaNoWriMo almost that whole month. Speaking of that, I won for the 2007 run, and I really am pleased with my retelling of "Little Red Riding Hood." I think it came off with that air of wicked humor and sexiness that I was hoping for! For those of you who are interested in reading, please head on over to my GJ!

Random Wordings

A lot has been going on for me, and now that I'm also working full time at my job, I've had even more to do! In fact, I have to go to work at 2 p.m. today, but I still managed to help my mum hang the rest of the outdoor Christmas lights, mail off my packages that have to go out of town and make five dozen chocolate chip walnut cookies. Somebody stop me! =O.o= ::laughs:: Well, in least when I'm busy like this, I never get bored!

I'm also planning my yearly Gothic Lolita tea party, and everything is pretty well ready to go. All I have left now it to attach the buttons to my Loli dress. Instead of doing a White Butler like I was planning, I ended up being really inspired by the Sci-Fi mini series "Tin Man" and my general love of "The Wizard of Oz." I found some great blue and white ginghma material and ended up making a jumper with lots of white lace and some lace that has silver ribbons through it. It also opens up in the back of the skirt and shows off my "fluffy butt" as I like to call it. I have an underskirt that has layers of white lace, so the jumper is REALLY poofy! =^.^=V I still have to write my Gothic Lolita quiz and set up the manga scavenger hunt and finally the last part will be decorating and baking the goodies. I'm really looking forward to this!

Of course too we're drawing toward the Christmas season and now I get to already post the lovely gifts that I've received along with my yearly Wish List!

GIFTIES FROM MOON-CHAN: (Thank you so much Moonie! ::big hugs::)
A Hallmark Limited Edition Captain Jack Sparrow Ornament (So smexy!)
A Set of PotC Playing Cards
A Jack Sparrow Light Up Pen
A Mickey Mouse Wobble Pen
An Ariel Dancing Pen
A Cinderella and Prince Charming Dancing Pen
A Beautiful Faith Bracelet
A Really Cute Stuffed Penguin for My Collection

THE YEARLY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST: (The Reals, the Hopefuls and the Never Gonna' Happens)

REAL WISH LIST:
Anime pins~Currently need Squall Leonheart, Sailormercury, DiGi Charat, Rabi-en-Rose, and any Lucky Star characters
Lucky Star posters, Music CDs, or cell phone charms (Any character, but I really like Konata, the one with the long blue hair)
L Plushie
Disney PotC collectible Cloissone pins (Doesn't matter what kind!)
Penguins!!!
Santa Clauses for my collection
A new white button down long sweater

THE HOPEFULS WISH LIST:
Yaoi-Con 2008 (Actually, this is a real one, just have to finalize who is going and who isn't)
A new CD player for my car
Black PVC coated Vinyl roll and a Red PVC coated Vinyl roll
Limited Edition PotC Collectible pin set in case

THE NEVER GONNA' HAPPENS:
Licking Vin Diesel's lovely head (Always on top!)
An all expense paid visit to "Baby, the Stars Shine Bright"
Having dinner with DUO Brand
Tokyo A Go-Go!

::laughs:: Well, that list is fun to write every year! But most of all, I just want everyone to be happy this Holiday season and be with those you love!

My cosplay To-Do list has been updated mostly because I've had requests for a couple costumes and am debating on whether or not I'm doing other ones. At this point in time, I'm standing at:

For Nan Desu Kan (Providing I can go in '08)
"Konota" in her cheerleading outfit from "Lucky Star"
"Allen Walker" in his Exorcist Uniform (2nd Variation) from "D.Gray-Man"
"Dante" from "Devil May Cry 3"
"Kaizoku Dandy" from "PotC inspired Gothic Lolita Dandies"

For Yaoi-Con in '08
"Allen Walker" in his Exorcist Uniform (2nd Variation) from "D.Gray-Man"
"Young Iruka Umino" from "Naruto"
"Dante" from "Devil May Cry 3"

And then there may be other costumes thrown in depending on Genki no Cosplay sponsored events, etc. But right there, I think that's where I'm standing! =^^=;;

Quizzy time for today is brought to you by The Otaku.com and it's a "Lucky Star" quiz since that series has really become one of my favorite animes!

What Lucky Star Character Am I?

Quiz Result Provided By: theOtaku.com.



What Lucky Star Character Are You?


Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.


Well, I tend to think I'm a lot more like Konota, but I really like Miyuki, I think she's so cute and sweet! Even if she's a bit of a clutz!

That's all for today, minnasan! Remember the Kiriban at 25K, I hope everyone has a safe Holiday month and ja ne for now! =~.^=V (Proud Supporter of the 58 Pairing and Ginji Lover!)

1 comment:

Game-Zone Recreation said...

Hey, I'm part of an organization name GZR that host Anime and Video Game Conventions, Tournaments, Contest, Interviews and Reviews, and more events. We are currently looking for feedback and people who share a common interest in either anime or video games (if not both). Part of our feedback is finding out the Pro's and Con's you've seen in cosplaying and anime conventions? What you would like to see at conventions? And also what conventions you've attended or plan to attend, if any? The feedback would be greatly appreciated and will help in bringing together anime fans like yourself. Thank You.