Saturday, August 27, 2011

Not alot is currently happening for me in the fashion world at the moment. I haven't gotten any really pretty new outfits but that will hopefully change on Tuesday.
K-Mart (of all places!) has these gorgeous batwing Butterfly printed tops that have a really lovely, romantic feel. The one I want is cream printed with small butterflies. I love the fit of the top and the elegant style of the sleeves.
I also have really enjoyed lately getting in touch with what makes Hime so fascinating to me. I try to keep my eye makeup very similiar to the style, even if it's a lighter and less dramatic version.
I do however need to get two new sets of false eyelashes as my pairs are completely worn through! =^^=;; But that's okay, I love wearing them so it makes it all worth while!
I hope everyone is having a beautiful day and to my East Coast friends, stay safe!
Ja ne for now! =~.^=V

No comments: