Friday, September 02, 2011

Deco Dreams Art Table for 2012!

Hello everyone! I hope it's been a beautiful day out there for everyone! =^^=V

It was a very busy day at work but I still had a little time to work out some new Deco Projects for the upcoming year at SoDak Con in June of 2012! I'll be hosting an Art Table called "Deco Dreams" and I'm going to have lots of pretty accessories and cute Deco pieces for sale. So if you're a Hime Gyaru, a Decora or a mix of anything in between, please come and visit my table! I think you'll find something you'll like!

I'm also going to start making a new kimono this winter. I want something that's really elegant but very pretty, like you would find at La-Parfait. They have really cute Yukatas during the summer and even an adorable Yukata dress! I like their strawberry print, so I'm leaning on doing something like that with my kimono. (Though it will most likely be a Yukata, since I won't be wearing it until the Spring and Summer months.)

I'm looking forward to the Halloween season for the main reason of getting a couple new wigs. I don't have any with appropriate Hime curls and since my title states that I'm a "short-haired" Hime, I tend to have to add hair layers.

Well, that's all for today. I hope everyone has a Gorgeous Weekend! Ja ne for now! =~.^=V

No comments: