Thursday, October 06, 2011

My Ulzzang/Hime Inspired Outfit for Today!

Hello all you Sparkling Girls!  I hope that you're having a very lovely day!  It's getting very chilly where I live and you can really feel Autumn in the air!  But the leaves changing colors on the trees is so pretty!  I could do without the oncoming Winter but I just remember that when that season ends, we're back to Spring again!  =^^=V

I thought I would post a couple pictures of my current outfit today.  I have a new gorgeous cream sweater that I paired with a sleeveless turtleneck and black leggings.  It's a little Hime and a little Ulzzang, so I really like it!  I apologize again, I don't have any makeup on!



I was inspired by an outfit I saw an Ulzzang wearing on-line and wanted something similiar but still have a "Princess" feel to it!



The sweater has some really cool gold buttons that I wanted to highlight here!

I hope everyone has a great night!  I'm off to eat a cupcake!  =^^=V




No comments: