Monday, October 03, 2011

My Pretty new Jesus Diamante Dress! =^^=

Hello all my Sparkling Girls!  I hope that you're having a beautiful night!  I just received my package in the mail today and I'm now the proud owner of a beautiful "JD" dress!  It makes me feel so pretty and I can't wait to go out in it!  I had my mum take a few pictures so that I could show off the design.  I did two kinds of photos.  A daytime one for when I just want to go out with friends and an evening one for when I want to go out on a date, etc.  I hope everyone enjoys!  (Oh, and I have no makeup on, so please excuse me!)



Here's the first picture!  Isn't the dress print beautiful?


Mum wanted to show the really delicate lace detailing on the top of the dress!


Here's a style for evening wear.  I have a really lovely black mandarin collar bolero.



Another shot for the evening look.



And here's the cute little "Jesus Diamante" that was scattered among the print!
Thank you to everyone for keeping up with my Blog!  A short haired Hime really appreciates it!  Ja ne for now!  =~.^=V

No comments: