Monday, October 01, 2012

I'm Going to Disney World! =^^=



Hello all you Sparkling Girls, I hope that you're having a gorgeous evening!  I am so sorry that I haven't kept up with my Blog here very much!  =;.;=  I finally finished physical therapy for my knee surgery and I feel SO much better!

I thought this picture of my Hello Kitty candy holder and candy is very cute!  The candy tastes like strawberries, I ate them all!  =^o^=V

Of course the BIG news is that I am going to Disney World on the 7th of this month!  YAY!!!!  I haven't been there in 11 years and it will be the first time for my friend Mikki.  We are going to have so much fun!

We're attending during the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot center.  I don't drink at all but I like to try foods from foreign countries.  Mikki collects wines and she's looking forward to seeing all the different brands as well as the food.

We're also attending "Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party" on the 11th!  We're wearing kimonos for the occassion.  I made a very cute "Halloween" themed one out of Halloween fabric.  I have a "Jack Skellington" lanyard and plush backpack to match.  It's going to be awesome!

Lately I've really started to get into "My Melody" plush accessories like hand mirrors and cute storage bins.  I want to buy some of her things when I get back from Florida.  I'll have my curtains sewn pretty soon and then my Hime "Dream bedroom" will almost be complete!  I'll do a tour then, would everyone like pictures or would you like a video?  Please let me know!

That's all for tonight, my Sparkling Girls, stay beautiful!

No comments: