Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'm Back from Disney World!



Hello all you beautiful Sparkling Girls!  I hope that your evening is gorgeous!  =^^=V

I got back from Disney World in Florida on Sunday afternoon.  It was SO much fun!  My friend Mikki and I got to attend Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.  We got our picture taken with Jack Sparrow and he was so handsome and so charming!  I blush just thinking about how dashing he was!  (I'm a proud Pirate Addict!  XD)

We also attended the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.  Mikki tried a wine from Argentina, a soju drink from South Korea and some chilled sake from Japan.  We both tried the Mung Bean pancake with shrimp and spicy kimchi sauce from South Korea.  It was REALLY GOOD!  We also got our picture taken with Donald Duck dressed in his "Three Cabelleros" outfit.

In Norway, we accidentally stumbled upon going to a Disney princess breakfast.  We got our picture taken with Belle from Beauty and the Beast and we met Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora and Ariel.  It made me want to be just as elegant and beautiful as they were.  So I want to try really hard on becoming a more elegant and regal Himegyaru.

I bought a new vintage styled cream sweater that has pearl accents and really delicate lace.  I hope that I can get a black JD dress to match the style and get some new shoes with black and gold bows or roses.

Did everyone have a wonderful week?  Did you do anything special?  I would love to know!

Ta-ta for now, my Sparkling Girls!

No comments: