Friday, May 24, 2013

It's Been Too Long! =^^=

 
 
Hello all you Sparkling Girls!  Oh my, it has been FAR too long since I updated this Blog!  Thank you to my new followers, I hope my previous posts were interesting to everyone to read!

I have been very busy with work and finishing up my house!  I am almost done with my brand new bedroom.  It is my dream Princess room with beautiful soft pink furniture and lots of chocolate brown accents to make it feel like a sweet cupcake.  I've got beautiful deco items and really cute things like Sugar Bunnies and My Melody scattered around my room.  Oh, and let's not forget the Disney Princess items!

I'm getting ready to go to a convention next month called SoDak Con.  One my dear friends is president of the convention.  I'm only going to be there for half of Saturday but I get to wear a new cosplay and I hope I can find more cute things like Mamegomas and Oyasumi Bakus!

Let's see, oh, I got my first Dream V order last month!  I ordered a really cute and super soft baby pink bunny eared hoodie, (It has a detachable bunny puff tail!) and a super pretty My Melody cosmetic bag with a gold chain on it.  Its small but very handy when I want a small purse to carry with me when I go out.

I also have a recent picture of myself!  I'm getting my hair cut in a few days, but this is what my makeup looked like when I went and saw "Iron Man 3" at the beginning of May.

 
I'm wearing my favorite circle lenses in soft gray.  I didn't have any of my eyelashes on since I saw the film in 3D and I think they would have ended up brushing against the glasses!  =^^=;;

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!  To all my Sparkling Girls, Keep Shining!

No comments: