Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Favorite Set of 3-D Nails!



Hello all you Sparkling Girls!  I hope that you've all had gorgeous evenings!  It is very warm where I live right now but its supposed to get very cold the day after Thanksgiving.  (Of course, it's Black Friday and what Himegal doesn't want to go out and go shopping?  =^^=)

I thought I would post a pic of my favorite set of 3D nails I made.  I made these back in 2010 and they are still my favorite set.  I love making sweets and desserts out of clay.  The little pieces of fruit are from a nail store that I visit.  I think they're very cute!

 
 
What are some of your favorite designs?  Do you like really big Hime styled tips fulls of jewels and flowers?  Or how about the kind that are covered with stars and pretty little dangles?  Please let me know, I would love to hear everyone's favorites!

Until next time, my Sparkling Girls, have a beautiful night!

No comments: