Sunday, March 31, 2002

Well, Happy Easter today, hope everyone ate lots of stuff that they didn't need too!... I myself whacked out my knee today and have been in pain. Blech, old injuries suck... =-.-=

Got to meet up with an old child hood friend hadn't seen in over ten years. It was a bit overwhelming, she became a black belt in Kung Fu... Talk about culture shock!... It was good though, we tried to play catch up in thirty minutes.

Uh, lessee, oh yah, finished the first half of the LotR comic and finished the first page of the second half. BWAHAHAHAHA!!! This thing looks too KEWL!! I mean, I'm even proud. Oh! Oh! Oh!!! I got my ring off Ebay!! Now I can wear my LotR obsession in pride!!!

Anyhoo, that's all the bloggin' today. I've got some quiz codes to post, but I think I'll wait 'til tomorrow, I'm too tired tonight... Ja for now!

No comments: