Tuesday, April 02, 2002

Well, I woke up this morning to a bunch of snow... In April!!! Can you believe that?! Gah, it makes me ill to live in my state some times...

Oooh, got my hair cut yesterday, ultra short just the way I like it... I LUV Pixie cuts, easy to manage, and now I can get funky with my hair color again, just like always! Oh, and I got to see LotR for the second time... Hai, minnasan, I've only seen it twice now, but they had the "Twin Towers" preview at the end!! OH, MY YUMMY FRODO, HOW HE SUFFERS!! ::sniffles:: Heh, I'll be there to be all cuddly with you Frodokun if you wanna!

I gotta go to work today again. Blech, I can't wait until I'm done with that job, I'm so tired of it!

Took another LotR quiz!! I am SUCH an addict, it's not even funny! ::sniggers:: This was a different "Who would you be" character quiz than the last one.

I'm Frodo Baggins!

I am Frodo Baggins the Hobbit. I am very hobbity and carry Mr. T style jewelery on a chain around my neck, or in my pocket. I am not sad enough to wear it all the time.

Click here to find out which character you are!


YES!!! I'm finally my baby, only because I managed to actually admit I'd wanted to take over the world and make everyone do my evil and dark ways! Maybe I should have tested out as Sauron?... ::LAUGHS:: Oi, I don't think I'm quite that ebil... Yet...

Anyhoo, that's all the blogging today. I've made a little banner to link this blog and when I'm done fixing the coding to get the imag to work right, I'll post it, ne?... Ja for now!

No comments: