Thursday, April 25, 2002

I survived Galleria... I don't know how I did it, but I managed too... Oi, I'm so glad that this is probably the only time I'll have to do that. I take it back, I find out today whether or not my 3X5 painting made it. He's called "Power Failure" and done in "flat" Acrylic style. He's SO kewl, but I don't like blue, and that's what he's done mostly in, blues and greys, 'cept for his cyber eye, that's done in blood red. Alot of people were weirded out by the picture, he's got gears turning through him and cords ripping out of him. I LOVE IT!! I like being dark like that and making people raise an eyebrow.

Took a new quiz, but this isn't LotR related, this is anime related! ::GRINS:: Since I am a YAOI writer and artist, my buddy Moon-chan found this quiz for me to take to see if I was a Seme or an Uke. Check it out!





Are you a Seme or Uke?


BWHAHAHAHA! I'm not just a Seme, I'm a LEVEL ONE Seme, which means that I'm the hard core dominant! Oh as if most of you haven't figured that out already. ::sniggers::

Let's see for LotR news today, I finally got my e-mail telling me that my One Ring is finally being shipped. Gah, it took them flippin' long enough! I wanted to make sure I had to when I greet my Prince of Mirkwood from the plane. I can't wait to have my Legolas all to myself for a weekend! ::squeals happily::

Well, that's about it for today. I'll let everyone know how Juried Galleria goes and see if I placed. If you place, you win moola, and that's something I need big time, car payment is sneaking up on me! Ja ne for now!

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When things get too quiet, and everything is REALLY still, you've probably been standing next to Legolas too long...

No comments: