Sunday, April 28, 2002

Well, Galleria came down yesterday, I've never been so happy to have that aspect done! Oi, it took so much out of me that I was about at my wits end! But on the plus side, POWER FAILURE MADE PROFESSIONAL GALLERIA!!! ::laughs insanely:: I can't believe that huge thing was picked to represent Acrylic painting this year! It's SO kewl I could scream... I think I will... ::SCREAMS IN JOY:: Ah, feeling better now.

I GOT MY LOTR RING! I GOT MY LOTR RING! I GOT MY LOTR RING!! ::can't stop being excited:: It's #155 of 3000, and it's signed and certified by the makers, it's even got a certificate of Authenticity, I am so blasted thrilled! I immediately put it on a chain I was saving, put it around my neck and told my mum that the ring was growing heavy and I didn't think I could continue to bear it. ::laughs:: She thought I was a touch odd, but that's all good!

Oh, and Cassandra, who writes the incredibly brilliant and hilarious "The Very Secret Diaries of..." posted some new things on the on-line journal. They are HILARIOUS! Makes me wish I was a Pervy Hobbit Fancier... ::ALL HAIL TO CASSANDRA FOR THAT PHRASE!:: She's a sheer genious!

Found out more about the "Betterman" anime. It's a bit like a hentai anime, but more violent. I can't wait to see it, I am SUCH a fanatic for horror animes, even if they do have a hentai bend. Still not as good as Gensomaden Saiyuki, but I just can't get enough of GojyoXHakkai. ::huggles her fave two bishies:: They angst so well together.

Well, that's about all for now. I'll have some more quizzes coming later, I'm looking forward to really making this a humorous page, I hope all have enjoyed it! Ja ne for now!!

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When agreeing to take the ring, Frodo never expected the responsibilities it would require... Or the eye candy that would accompany him on the way... Frodo was a happy Hobbit...

No comments: