Wednesday, April 03, 2002

I'm sitting at this computer in the college right now... The coloring is all off, and it's makin' my eyes all wonky. Oi, methinks I've been around British slang fer too long!

I've got a quiz in Humanities next hour over Shakespeare's "Hamlet." Should definately be a snap, there's no way I can fail the sucker! ::GRINZ:: I'm the first lady of Shakespeare in that class... YAH, I GOT A BIG HEAD ABOUT IT!!

Lessee, oh yah, I'm now on the fourth page of the second half of the LotR comic. SHONEN AI IN THIS PART! Like very light shonen ai, but in the words of my boyfriend, "You know that movie and book is all about boy love..." Heh, you rule sweetie! I can't wait to get my ring though, I'm even going to wear it on a metal chain...

Getting ready to start sewing my cosplay costumes for competition... It's gonna' be a lot of work, but SO worth it, 'cuz I get to use them in my professional portfolio! This years are:
Me: Rikku (FFX) and Cho Hakkai (Gensomaden Saiyuki)
Oniisan: Seymour (FFX) and Genjo Sanzo (Gensomaden Saiyuki)
Sissy: Moogle with LuLu doll (FFX) and Yaone (Gensomaden Saiyuki)
My boyfriend (if he can be there): Young Auron (FFX) and Sha Gojyo (Gensomaden Saiyuki)

WAI, WE'RE ALL DOING THE SAME THING!! Kewl, ne?... Heh... I LUV Cosplay, it's my favorite thing at conventions, and I am like absolutely obsessed with authenticity... You should see my Shorty 2player costume from BAM 2 last year, I had SOOOO many compliments for being the best Shorty ever! Go me!

Anyhoo, enough bloggin' for today... I'll have more LotR quizzes next update, the link banner up, (I hope) and I'm going to try and join a couple Cliche/Unions just for S & G's... Ja for now!

No comments: