Thursday, April 18, 2002

It's morning... Oh Kamisama is it morning... I've just finished typing a five page term paper proving that in fact Rosencrantz and Guildenstern epitomize the concept that "modern man's" existance is based simply and only on waiting... I HATE THINKING THIS EARLY IN THE A.M.!!!! ::coughs:: Okay, I'm better, I'm on the countdown for graduation, so everything is getting MUCH better... AND MY OTHER HALF IS FLYING OUT SEE ME IN MAY! :;squeals happily that she gets her Prince of Mirkwood for a weekend::

Hokay, well I added a new link to The Spoof of the Rings a couple days ago. If you haven't already visited this site, it's sheer brilliance and if you don't have a sense of humor than I don't suggest you go! I've never laughed so damn hard in my life, the whole thing is brilliant! ::thumbs up to L and Mel for the awesome site:: The two girls are nuts, go, go quickly and see!

Oh, and I want to give huge thumbs up to the fabulous author Lily Baggins. I've still go to e-mail her but she does the yummiest slash between Aragorn and Frodo, my two personal faves as a couple. If you've never gotten a chance to read her work, go and visit The Library of Moria and check her stuff out, I swear you won't be disappointed!

Discovered a new anime the other day called "Betterman." I''m looking for some of the stuff on-line, it's a horror anime and the lead character is so bishie, he's go tricolored hair and so does the girl!... She's so kawaii, I want to be her! But, I'll still prolly love Gensomaden Saiyuki the best.

Anyhoo, that's enough Blog for today, I'm usually not this heavy of a blogger, but I was in the mood to chat! I'll head out for now, but I'll be back soon, Ja!

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Never trust a man who swears that the object sticking out underneath his coat is ONLY the Horn of Gondor.

No comments: