Thursday, May 02, 2002

Lalalalalala!!!! Woo, it's the 2nd of May and guess what, it dumped snow all over us yesterday!!! Fortunately, it's finally melted. My poor brother and sister in law. It was their anniversary and my brother's birthday yesterday and all that wet snow! I can't believe I live in South Dakota some times... Oi...

Woo, Cassandra the lovely dear has started writing in her diaries again as I've mentioned! She had this hilarious link to see what kind of "pervy hobbit fancier" you've become. I of course will whore myself out to all things Frodo related, so I naturally had to pick him. Heh, these pics are SO funny!


Frodo's my fancy!
What's your fancy? Click here and tell the world!


I am a Frodo pervy hobbit fancier! ::THREE CHEERS TO CASSANDRA AND HER WICKEDLY FUNNY MIND::

EEEEE, it's one week from today until my Prince of Mirkwood gets off the plane and into my happy elf loving arms! ::cracks up:: Does that make me a lusty elf wanter?... Heh, I'll always be one of those in reference to my Legochan...

Anyhoo, I had better go. Not much to blog about today unfortunately. Nothing really exciting has happened. For once... Anyhoo, enjoy and have lots of fun! Ja ne for now!

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: We all know that FOTR actually doesn't mean "Fellowship of the Ring..." It means "Fawn Over The Ringbearer!"

No comments: