Monday, April 08, 2002

Well, I've finally realized today that I REALLY DON'T LIKE BLUE!!! ::grumbles:: I've been doing this massive 3 foot by 5 foot painting, and almost all of it is blue, and I'm about going nuts staring at the flippin' thing! GAH!!!! Okay, I'm fine...

Galleria premier for me starts next week, and well, I'm about going nuts trying to get all that together too. The things I'll do just to graduate college, but in least I'll be out of there soon and on to bigger and better things, I think...

Lessee, what else today. Oh, I've began doing the center illustrations for the LotR comic!! It's SO pretty, 'cuz I'm doing actual black and white portraits of the actors as the characters! My other speciality actually is photo realism, I'm one of the best portrait artists on campus! I love doing it, I'm doing Elijah Wood, Orlando Bloom and Viggo Mortenson I think for the three portraits, since they're pretty much the main characters in the doujinshi! OH AND I FINISHED THE MAIN STORY! 14 whole pages, and it was supposed to be like two, I'm serious!! But it looks so gorgeous!

Can't wait to get my One Ring, I'm so psyched! Heh, oh yah, I thought I'd add a new feature to my Blog too, so at the end of my entries, you'll get the "Random LotR Thought for the Day!" Hope you guys like it and to Zachsan who e-mailed me, I DIG YOUR BLOG TOO!

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It's probably best that Sauron made it the One Ring because for some reason the "Fashionable Belt" Raiths just don't have the same charm...

Ja ne for now!

No comments: