Wednesday, May 15, 2002

Graduation has come and past... It was one HELL of a weekend, let me tell you that! Oi, but the best part was that my Legolaschan made it all the way out for me, and it was one of the most romantic weekends I've ever had. ::BLOWS KISSES TO HER OTHER HALF:: Hai, mushy as it might be, it was so worth the wait! Graduation took way too long honestly, there were over 300 of us this year and that was a small ceremony. I'm in the midst now of finding a new job and I'm on my way to moving out of the 'rents after going on ::gasps:: 24 years! It'll be kewl to be out on my own, methinks, ne?...

Thanks to the support of my wonderful imoutochan, Rekka, I've decided to take a shot at LotR slash fiction. Encouraged by her as she tends to act as my muse, I'm going to take a shot with the incest duo of BorimorXFaramir. Why?! 'Cuz those two's relationship in the book just screams a "little too close!" Heh, I love being twisted like that! ::HUGS HER IMOUTOCHAN:: Yay for her!

Oh yah, still definately on Karl Urban kick, but Dave Wenham who plays Faramir is yummy... And Viggo... Need I say more about Viggo?... I THINK NOT!! ::wants to lick off icing off his fingers:: I'm such a hentai...

Anyhoo, that's all for now, it's a short post I know. I'll have more soon, as I begin work on the LotR slash fiction. Who knows, maybe I'll find a place to publish outside of my poor neglected Secret Garden, ne?... Ja for now!

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Gollum actually hears himself and realizes that Speech Therapy is a mussssssst....

No comments: