Friday, May 03, 2002

::LAUGHS EVILLY:: First of all, I'd like to thank the lovely ladies at Spoof of the Rings, L and Mel, for giving me shameless plugging! For this, I toss my ring about for you! ::GRINZ:: Thank you and I'll continue to suck up to you all... and roo too!...

Okay, well last day of real semester classes, and woo, graduation next week! ::does happy dance:: Five years of college have finally paid off, I'm now an Art Major and still have no job, are we suprised?... No, I'm not either...

As for the LotR news for today, I decided to join L, Mel, and roo's rather interesting clique/cliche that's the ode to Viggo Mortenson's "beads..." Heh, I mean, how could you not join this?... It all makes sense... You'll find the clique/cliche link on the side bar under Ranger Fan and also right here...

...Beadism...

That was easy, ne? I think I might have also joined just based on the side graphic... They should all have side graphics like this. Also, just pointless information, we have a street called Mortenson Lane in my college town. I'm going to make a "Viggo" sign on a long stick and hold it up beside the street sign and get my sister in law to take a picture. Things we'll do for entertainment...

Well, that's the blog for today, gomen ne, nothing really new in the anime world until Betterman comes out, so you'll all have to enjoy this insanity for now, ja!

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: (Dedicated to L, Mel, roo, and Cassandra) During the meeting in Rivendell, Aragorn began to wonder if they should not be known as the Fellowship of the Beads... After all, he was their "leader..."

No comments: