Wednesday, May 29, 2002

Well in least the allergies have come to a slight halt. I doubt it will last long, but it's nice to be able to breathe slightly, even if it's only for a few moments, ne?... Now, if I can just get a bit more Zyrtec, I'll be as happy as a clam, however happy that is... ::thinks of Digi Charat episode. NYONYONYO!::

Still on the job search. I got the phone number for Walt Disney World job listings. I'm gonna' go and check that out tomorrow, I think. I'm trying to hold out and find a job in state until the convention in Denver is over in September. Isn't that awful?... ::LAUGHS:: I'm such an anime addict, I need to stay to see if my costumes actually do well! Still waiting to hear back from the Data Processing job and I've just applied for a secretarial position under Hills Material, a rival construction company against the one my dad works for. Heh, I love giving them a run for their money, I hope that it turns out, ne?

Well, LotR related news, has anyone seen that new GAP commercial with Orlando Bloom?... ::chuckles:: It took me a couple seconds to realize who it was, but how could ya' miss that face?... Or was it the unusually tight GAP jeans they decided to put him in?... Hmm... But, I saw "The Reflecting Skin" yesterday with Viggo Mortenson. On the rating scale that my friend Nick and I came up with, it was only Sorta Bad. I'm not really big into that whole Art House film thing, so it was a little over my head. But, I'm still on the search for the Faramir picture that I've been commissioned to do. Anyone had anything of Dave Wenham as Faramir that they could spare?... E-mail me and let me know, hai?

Well, that's all for today. I've got to get ready to walk to work. Good thing about living in a small town some times is that you can walk to work by yourself and not have to worry about getting mugged for once. I know it kinda' surprised my other half, my Legochan had a bit of a culture shock I think. ::HUGS AND KISSES HER PRINCE OF MIRKWOOD:: Anyhoo, ja for now!

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:Gandalf the Grey sounds much better than Gandalf the not quite white but almost black.

No comments: