Friday, June 14, 2002

Gomen ne, minnasan, long time no blog! You wanna' know why? 'Cuz I just got out of the ER again! Yay for me!!! ::coughs:: Anyhoo, just to assure you, I'm okay and they've given me meds to keep me happy, I should be permanently back on my feet in a week again. Boy, life just throws you curve balls some times, ne?

The good news is I have a second interview for Toys R Us! Can you imagine what a fabulous job that will be if I get it? I get $7 an hour for standing in the back room and counting video games, video game systems, movies and books! YAY!! I so happy! Now I just gotta' pray that I'm the person they are looking for!

LotR news for today, I just finished writing a very short PG rated AragornXFrodo fic. Lilysan suggested I give it a try, and well, it turned out really good! Now for my imoutochan, I've got to get my butt in gear on the BoromirXFaramir, AragornXBoromir, AragornXFaramir fic thing. Hai, those are the couples featured in the whole fic, it's gonna' be huge! I'm also using movie canon, which means that Faramir will be blonde and blue eyed. Don't get me wrong, I love the book canon explanation of him, but the lusciousness that is Dave Wenham needs to be blonde. Mmmm... Dave... ::drools:: Hokay, I'm fine! I've just got to get the addie for Lilysan's new website and I'll add the link next time I update! ::thumbs up to Lily:: Domo arigato for letting me link you!

Anyhoo, that's it for today. I get to go out and see "Scooby Doo" tomorrow with a few friends. Yah, we're such kids at heart. I don't even really like Scooby Doo, but hey, it's got Matthew Lilliard. That's enough reason for me! Ja ne for now!

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Ever wonder if Galadrial uses that looking pool to see if the Fellowship of the Nine are bathing together? Think about it, won't you?

No comments: