Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Well, let me tell you one thing, minnasan... The Director of my local Toys R Us is a total jerk!!! Oi, I go over for my second interview, and I was scheduled for seven a.m... I get there and he says he NEVER takes interviews at seven a.m., and I had to wait then until eight a.m. Then he yawned through the whole interview, acted totally bored and shooed me off after only five minutes!! What REALLY burns me is that I had to drive an hour to get there, just so I could have that kind of interview?! I mean, COME ON!!! Talk about miffing me to the max! But I must have made some kind of impression, 'cuz they want to do a third interview with me on Friday at two thirty in the afternoon. Oi, this better be darn well worth it, ne?

I'm still looking for a place. I'm still job hunting too despite having that third interview. Hey, can't be too careful, ne? Oh, but on the plus side, I finished making the alterations on my brother's "Seymour" costume yesterday. He's gonna' look SO raging! I can't wait to get started on the other costumes. I changed my mind at the last minute. I found just the right length pleated skirt, so I'm going as "Yuna!" I love her so much, I own the Japanese version and her voice is so pretty!!

LotR news for today, I just finished doing an acrylic painting. I was originally going to make the picture a girl, but I spotted a picture of Karl Urban as "Eomer" on a Japanese website. OH KAMISAMA!! That golden braid, that golden braid, THAT GOLDEN BRAID!! ::tries not to swoon:: So I ended up doing a painting of my interpretation of Eomer surrounded by leaves. Karl is SO luscious and with that hair, even if it is a wig. It's a pretty big toss up between him, Dave Wenham, Viggo Mortenson, and Elijah Wood. Maybe I could have all of them. Or they could have each other... Heh, RPS slash... Incidentally, personal RPS couple even if I don't read much of it is ViggoXElijah... It's the age thing... ::GRINZ:: Oh, and I can't wait for the special edition DVD to come out before the TTT release!! It comes with all the collectors cards! Yum!!

Well, that's about it for today. Hopefully the Friday interview will the the clencher, ne? Until then, ja for now!

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When Boromir and Faramir embrace, is that "Brothers in Arms?"

No comments: