Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Well minnasan, it's going on the end of June... AND I'M STILL UNEMPLOYED!!! ::coughs:: I mean, dame da!! It's getting ridiculous. Give you the 411 on what happened at the third, hai, third Toys R Us interview, they ran me through the ringer, giving me every situation possible and one situation that I am sure only happens once ever blue moon on an even numbered day in a month that ends in 'y' during a leap year! I mean, I know they want to know that they've got the right person, but sheesh! In least on the home searching front, there's good news. My best friend Yukichan's parents are willing to sell us their old trailer if we can find a lot to set it on! Yosha!!

Good news on the cosplay front too! I'm 45% done with my brother's "Seymour" costume. The sucker is averaging almost $150 when it's done, but I really have a good feeling I'm gonna' in least place in competition this year. I mean, this outfit is to die for! Oooh, and I'm so excited to do my Sissy's Yaone costume, she's gonna' have the kewlest purple ribbon!

LotR news for today, I just finished my second Eomer painting. Oh kamisama, I am WAY too addicted to Karl Urban methinks. Almost as bad as my Viggo and Elijah obsession, but not quite. Heh, he's tied with my Dave Wenham obsession. Anyhoo, did a version of Eomer with a wound bleeding from his head, looking like he just returned from hand to hand battle. Eomer is such a kewl character! Faramir is still my favorite written though, but Viggo and Elijah, they're my faves all the way around! ::grins:: Hai, I'm still working on my big fic for my imoutochan, I want it to be just right! And I'm even thinking of still toying in a little light RPS fiction, mostly focusing on ViggoXElijah. I swear, it has to be the whole age thing!

Anyhoo, that's all for now. I'm off to continue my job hunt and wait to see if Toys R Us will hire me! I'll have more soon, ja ne for now, minnasan! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Do you ever wonder if Elves actually get bored?...

No comments: