Tuesday, July 02, 2002

Has anyone else's Blog thing been fussy lately? Oh kamisama, mine has been terrible, that's why the posts are few and far between as of late! Any time I try to write something down, Blogger eats it! Don't get me wrong, I do love the system, but it's getting annoying!

Well, the upper news is that hai I'm still unemployed, but get this, I've got two! job interviews with two of the biggest companies in Rapid City tomorrow and they're not little half butt jobs, they're actually important positions with really good pay! Keep your fingers crossed for me minnasan! On the down side, Yukichan and I don't get our trailer until September, which means I've still got to find a decent apartment until then. Oi, it's taking me forever, but I'm sure something will come up.

I'm working on a new comic idea. It's gonna' be way more violent and even a touch sexier than I usually work. Of course, it has a yaoi couple as the main set, but you don't find out that until further into the story and the girl demon mechanic I've created is the kewlest! ::CHEERS HER CHARACTERS:: I can't wait to really get a start on it, the character designs have to be some of the spiffiest I've made in a long time! I've got Alex Kamen, the main guy so to speak, Cole, the mystery guy, and Red, my girl demon mechanic so far! I'm SO excited!!! NYONYONYONYO!!!!!

LotR news for today, I'm still working on getting my big story for my imoutochan off the ground. I feel so bad, but I haven't had as much time as I would like with it lately! Oh, but what's really cool is this super awesome Japanese site called "cl" has this oekaki board where she draws her fave couples AragornXFrodo and especially BoromirXPippin. *=^^=* Anyhoo, I drew a quick pic for her, and wrote to her in English! She wrote back to me in English and she's SO sweet! I hope that maybe she'll make me an AragornXFrodo pic if I really beg. Heh, she's got to be on one of the best fan artists out there hands down. I'm just trying now to talk the Suncoast in Rapid into giving me this huge Frodo banner they have hanging up. Elijah... yum... yummmmm... YUMMMMMMMMMM... Okay, I'm finished I think!

Well, that's all for today. Hopefully they'll be more interesting things coming soon! Oh yah, and for those of you wondering, here's the link to Lily Baggins wonderful site! I hope that you enjoy it! It's a must visit!

Lily Baggin's Lord of the Rings

Enjoy the site minnasan, ja ne for now! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: In the Mines of Moria, Gandalf contemplated the journey, the Ring's power, and most of all, the nasty snarls that were forming in this beard.

No comments: