Sunday, July 07, 2002

I have lived through another asthma attack... YAY!!! ::coughs:: Okay, so I haven't survived completely, but hey, I have been worse off than I am now!

The great news is, I am now a Quality Assurance Technician for SCI Industries! Which in a nutshell bascially says I'm a glorified secretary with a lot more clout than others, but hell, it's a start, ne?! I am so excited, I actually start my first real day on Tuesday! It starts at $6.75 an hour and I still will get to go to the anime convention! Yay!! ::holds up victory sign:: More becuase all my new coworkers want to see my costumes!

Well, oniisan's Seymour costume is now over 60% complete! Heh, he didn't think I'd pull it off, but now that he's tried it on, I can tell he's actually pretty excited to wear it. I'll be starting to cut out his Sanzo robes pattern probably next week some time, but I'm actually going to sew together the top coat for my Sissy's Yaone costume first. I've just been going back and forth between them so that I know in least they'll have one new costume a piece. I'm last of course since it won't take me anything to make Yuna's outfit!

LotR news for today, I went and saw MIB II, and WOO, they hand the TTT preview on it! I almost drooled on myself when they had the close up of Elijah as Frodo, face all dirty, looking all lost! ::sniffles:: My heart was breaking! And then of course, those brief shots of Dave Wenham and Karl Urban. YUM!!!! ::almost swoons:: But of course, Viggo running around, sweating, rain beating down on him, hair whipping in the wind, the look of utter vengeance in his eyes... ::faints from the sheer yum of it:: I mean, as if I don't have enough happy AragornXFrodo thoughts, that fueled a ton more of them and also a bunch of RPS ViggoXElijah thoughts! ::grins hugely:: I'm such a hentai!

Well, that's all for now. I'll write more on Tuesday after my first day on the job! To all who still read the blog, arigato, e-mail me and let me know what you think, hai? Ja ne for now! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: For my imoutochan and the on running LotR noodle joke... "You must take the cursed Rigatoni to the Pot of Doom in Macaroni and toss it in else it fall into the wrong chef's hands..."

No comments: