Saturday, July 20, 2002

I finished the first day of work yesterday... IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! Oh my gosh, I haven't had this much fun in a job for a long time! They started me working immediately, I got to use this super fancy Digital Camera and go and take pictures of the insides and outsides of these really ritsy, fancy houses! My coworkers are SO nice too, I love working with all them! Get this, I get my own office, a brand new computer, I have a virtually private bathroom and I'm right next to the kitchen! All the comforts of home!

The "Festival in the Park" is today in Spearfish. It's this really big arts and crafts festival with tons of exotic food and some of the most cutting edge music. It makes Spearfish lots of money, and it's such a cool thing to see! My Papa's fave? PORKCHOPS ON A STICK!!! Seriously, they make these pork chops on a stick that you can buy and walk around with so there are no plates! We've got a service project up at the Animal Sanctuary this morning, but afternoon, Yukichan is coming down and we're gonna all go and have a good time! Yay!!!

LotR news for today, I can't wait to start on my LotR costumes for the TTT project! I just bought an Aragorn toy for the full costume design. My best friend Yukichan has agreed to go as Arwen, so we're going as the lovely couple! Next year, yah I'm already planning, I definately want to go as Faramir. He's SO my favorite character. Okay, I admit, it's still tied between him and Aragorn. But what I'm really psyched about is the new scenes that were shot for TTT just this summer! I mean, I can only imagine how killer those new shots are going to be! Any with my dear Frodo in it is always a great shot! ::squeals happily:: Yah, I'm a hopeless addict, but in least I admit it!

Well, that's all for now! I got to get ready to go! Will have more for everyone soon enough, enjoy the day, and may your spirits be light! Ja ne! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Palantirs... Aka another good way to poke your nose into someone else's business!

No comments: