Tuesday, July 23, 2002

It was a tough day at work today, but it was worth it! My boss kinda chewed my butt a couple of times, but it's cool, I don't worry too much about it. But check this out, my FIRST publication goes to print next month. I designed the cover, the insides, the back, everything! It gets shipped all over the Northern Black Hills and Wyoming! I'm so excited! You know, that's the cool thing about advertising, everyone gets to see your stuff, ne?

My oniisan and Sissy got the motel rooms reserved! Yay! I'm so psyched now, oniisan's Seymour costume is almost done, and then it's on to starting the Saiyuki outfits! From there, my FFX gear. I was gonna' go as Yuna for a while, but my mum loved Rikku so much, that I decided I'll probably do her any ways if I have time! Oh, and I want to say hello to my new e-mail bud from Sweden, Rikasan! I can't wait to read your Gravitation fiction honey! Oh, and I don't like WeiB that much, but I DO like Aya!

LotR news for today, I changed my mum's wallpaper. Heh, got that really sexy picture of Elijah Wood in the snow covering the computer now. Is anyone else as wired as I am for the next week to hurry up and get over with?! COME ON, AUGUST 6TH!!!! I am way too wired for this! Heh, I've actually been counting the days, I am such an addict. I also can't wait to see if I made the Library of Moria fanzine. I'll know that next month too! No one has read my story but those ladies, so it'll be exciting to see what others think of it!

That's all for today, minnasan! I'll be able to type more soon, but my brain is fried from so much mental activity today! Ja ne for now! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: (A touch more adult) Merry: But Pip, are you sure that's what Boromir meant by the Horn of Gondor?

No comments: