Wednesday, July 17, 2002

::takes a really deep breath:: I GOT A JOB!!! I GOT A JOB!!!!! I GOT A JOB!!!!!!! ::GRINZ:: I finally got a job doing something I actually love! It was so weird, I kid you not. I had these two dislocated ribs that had to reset, thus keeping me from working at SCI, aka the dark hell that was once a working enviroment, and I happened to get called into a second interview by REMAX of the Hills, this real estate agency that handles all the six digit sale houses in the Black Hills region. They were so impressed, they gave me a second interview. Well, today I went and quit SCI 'cuz I just couldn't handle it, and within the same day, I was HIRED by REMAX to be an Advertising/Marketing Executive! ::SQUEALS:: It's like a dream come true!!! I'm getting paid $7.75 and hour to be creative and use my art skills! I am WAYYYYYY psyched!!

Whew, now that I've managed that out of my system, I've just fnished outlining the beautiful iconography on the back of my brother's "Seymour" costume. It looks SO beautiful, and my parents have really been impressed with my sewing skills. I can't wait to start on my Sissy's, making the bow for her Yaone costume is going to be so much fun, 'cuz it's SO long! ::grins::

Now for the LotR news for today! I am so psyched for the TTT premiere now because, guess what?! I'm making Aragorn's costume to wear to the premiere!!! I was originally going to go as Galardriel in her cape, but I realized that I already had Aragorn's jacket pattern in my large collection of patterns. How could I NOT go as my favorite man? Okay, tie between him and Faramir. ::SWOONS OVER DAVE AND VIGGO:: Now if I can just convince one of my friends to go as Frodo... ::hentai giggle:: Actually, I'm only five foot, I should probably go as Frodo, but I look WAY better in leather! Oh, and a big wave to the website "cl" again for making another series of beautiful art works! I love it!! I love it!!! I love it!!!!

Hokay, well, that's all for now. I am so excited, if you can't tell. The anime convention is coming, I've got a good job, I've got a place to stay, and I got frozen hot chocolate tonight, life is good! Ja ne for now, minnasan! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Fellowship learns many important things on their journies, from fighting, to making food, to how to braid the perfect beard braid, compliments of Gimli...

No comments: