Sunday, July 14, 2002

Long time, no Blog... and you know why?... BECAUSE I HAVE THE MOST MISERABLE JOB THAT I COULD HAVE EVER HOPED TO HAVE GOTTEN IN MY LIFETIME!!!! ::coughs:: Here I thought I was doing a good thing choosing to work for Sanmina/SCI corporation over working for Conseco... Sheesh, what was I thinking?!!!!! I found out I was making two dollars LESS than a normal technician and worse yet, our company is going under!!! AUGH!!!! I can't believe this!!!

BUUUUUUTTTTT, there is good news on the horizon. I got an interview with RE/MAX, this real estate company about ten miles from my hometown. They wanted someone to come in and design webpages for them, make up Publishing/Advertising packets and also do some secretarial duties. They were so impressed by my resume, they asked to see my professional web portfolio! ::HOLDS UP HUGE 'GO ME' SIGN:: Keep your fingers crossed, minnasan, this is a job I REALLY want!!!

LotR News for today, there's a lot of hype around the release of FOTR on the internet and on the TV, ne? I can't believe you can already reserve it in most stores! Not that that's a bad thing. I now know why Disney put off releasing "Monsters Inc." until September. LotR is gonna' crush any other releases! Heh, not that I mind... I wouldn't mind being crushed by my Elijah... preferably with Viggo helping... ::HENTAI GRIN:: Oooh, and I found this AWESOME LotR/Elijah Wood fan site in Japan called Sick Hack! The art is SOOOO beautiful and she made this wonderful comic about how Viggo came to get that famous picture of Elijah smoking in the snow! It's so cute!!! Of course, she's also got Elijah paired with Orlando and Josh Harnett, but I think Viggo is the best.

Well, that's all for today. I know it's not much of a blog, but I've got to head out the door. Heads up next time, I'll know whether I got the job or not! Ja ne for now! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If the Ring communicates the wrong thing, do Ringwraiths have to stop and ask for directions?

No comments: