Sunday, July 28, 2002

Last day of the weekend, "Independence Day" on the television and my new portrait I just did of Sean Bean sitting on my counter. All and all, I'd say it was pretty successful! 8P

I'm now 95% complete with my oniisan's Seymour costume! Yosha! It's taken me a LONG time to get there, but it's going to be sooo worth it when he competes! There's an onrunning joke that if he doesn't take the best in show, I'm gonna' be kicking so much butt and saying so much that they'll KNOW I'm not speaking in Japanese! ::laughs:: Hai, costuming is literally the only thing I get competitive in.

Ooh, guess what? I'm getting ready to write a new book. No, no, not the Worthing Saga any more! This is actually all original characters, and it just kinda popped into my head the way the Worthing Saga did. Incidentally, I almost never write stories I've spent forever thinking about, the spontaneous ones are the best. I don't know what I'll call it yet, but it's gonna' be kinda Renaiisance era or maybe earlier. It's not gonna' be medieval, but it will have sword play, etc in it. Hai, LotR has influenced me in the sword area, but not too much else. Oh, and it's a vampire story, but in a completely different light! I can't wait to start on it, I just need a chance to sit and write! The main two characters are named Alexandrian aka Alex Kamen and Alessander Kamen. Alex has been adopted by Alessander's "family" when he was a child, but that's all I'm gonna say for now!

Ooh, LotR news for today, the countdown for the DVD release continues! ::almost whines:: I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN WAIT THAT LONG!!!! Oi, it's getting tough just having to sit here and wait for my super yummy Frodo and Aragorn! Oi, and then for the TTT preview! Hello!!!!! I've waited for too long for my Karl Urban and Dave Wenham fixes! ::sniffles:: Heh, I'm so excited about making the Aragorn and Arwen outfits for Yukichan and me! We're gonna' SO rock when we go the premiere in my state! Good thing is, I'll be warm, as for Yukichan, well, she'll love it. She lives to be cold! Hello again to the wonderful Lily Baggins too! I hope you got my e-mail with the story attached. Let me know what you think about it, hai?

Anyhoo, that be all for today! Congrats to LNchan, Rainesan, and the others for surviving Blogathon, I tip my hat to you and hope that next year, you'll have more pledges! That's all for now! Ja ne!!!

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Haldir probably uses Gimli's picture for target practice...

No comments: