Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Today seriously could have been better. I feel pretty lousy right now. I mean, I've got a cold and everything, but also I was kinda' a wench to my mum today after I didn't have a very good day at work. I hate being like that around anyone, especially my parents. But I got home and ate, one of my probs (no food), and I feel quite a bit better. Tomorrow is another day, ne minnasan?

Heh, I've actually gotten back into taking quizzes for my Blog again. ::chuckles:: Karn has some great Selector quizzes on her blurg site. First one I took was to see what kind of Raver I was.



is u raver?

this quiz was created by jezzebella. visit her site here!


THIS IS SO TRUE!! I'm actually not a huge raver, I'd rather go to a really kewl club, but the raves I've been too, I've been all about the dancing. Sissy and I went to a rave last year, it was so much fun because not everyone there was jacked on E... Okay, there was this one girl... But anyhoo, I go to raves and dance clubs to dance, not swing my arms around wildly seeing purple and pink spots... Heh, Kandi Kids... But, they can be pretty kewl too. I'll post other quizzes later on during the week, hai?

Well LotR news for today, I think I'm gonna have to sit and watch it again. It's been a whole three days without my Frodo fix and I'm starting to feel it... ::GRINZ:: I can only imagine the chaos I'll cause with the DVD player next year when they release TTT on DVD... FARAMIRKUN!!!!! ::tries to prevent herself from throwing herself upon Faramir:: Ooooh, I'm just too excited!!!! Of course, we'll have to listen to Galadrial be all dark and foreboding again. I swear, for a elven woman who wears so much white, she should paint her nails black and line her eyes with charcoal! ::LAUGHS:: Woo, I'm starting to get my friend Nick's sense of humor more and more...

Well, that's it for today. I actually feel quite a bit better now that I've blogged. I'm gonna try and start getting the material cut out for my oniisan's and Sissy's costumes tonight. That's always the worst part, ne? Ja ne for now! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Frodo watched the strangely alluring, but oddly foreboding stranger named Strider in the corner of the Prancing Pony and felt a slash moment coming on... (dedicated to all the AragornXFrodo fans!)

No comments: