Tuesday, September 03, 2002

Well, I have returned after a hiatus of a couple days!... ::laughs:: So how was everyone's Labor Day weekend?... Mine was a lot of fun, I got to go on a fabulous nature hike with my family and my Sissy and I found the perfect spot for our LotR photo shoot in the Spring!... Keeee!!!... Only problem was, is in excitement, I sprained my ankle. Still hurts like a bugger too, but I'm taking it with a grain of salt to the best of my abilites. Blah, you think me being Aragorn would in least give me some kind of balance, ne?! But NOOOOO...

I bought a new DVD yesterday, "Otaku no Video." Oh my gosh, IT IS SO DAMN FUNNY!! Even my mum sat and watched it with me, and she's not really familiar with all that is anime culture related and she got a kick out of it! The only boring parts were the "interviews" with real human Otaku. They drug out too long, but the animated parts were a riot. It's actually loosely based on the real story of how Gainax of Evangelion fame became the company they are today! I'm so gonna' let my Oniisan and Sissy see this, they're huge Evangelion fans, and some of the jokes are rampant in it!

Took another quiz today, this was to find out what kind of Goth I am... ::chuckles:: Well, I don't know about the bisexual part, I like men so much I want to come back as a gay male in my next life! ::waves to her friends who get this joke:: Anyhoo, here are my results.

I am 55% Goth

Oh My Goth! You Goth, Girl. There is a good chance I am bi. Freakiness pumps through my viens, but I can still laugh at myself.

Take the Goth Test at fuali.com

Nice to know that I haven't lost my freaky edge. I'm actually less like a Goth and more like a Cyber punk or a "Dark" Anime girl. Heh, but I've got a Gothic sense of humor, so it makes all sense to me!

LotR news for today, the dear and sweet Lily Baggins was having a down day and challenged those who want to take it, Frodo getting injured on the Cadaharas mountains, and Aragorn tending to him, slash or non slash results. Well, all I really write are short AragornXFrodo stories, so I figured it would be fun to do that! Oooh, and on our hike yesterday, my Sissy and I dubbed people to be the Fellowship of the Five, since there was only five of us... ::LAUGHS:: My dad had to be Bill the Pony since he was carrying all the stuff. My Oniisan was dubbed Merry, since he's blonde, my mom Pippin since she's got the best humor, my Sissy was Sam since she's so faithful and I was Frodo, 'cuz I was actually wearing my One Ring and I was the smallest!... ::GRINZ:: Yah, it was silly, but it was so much fun!... Sissy and I had a riot pretending to be Sam and Frodo cutting through the forest with Merry and Pippin trying to get away from killer "Nazgul" chipmunks. Yah, I'm nuts, so what?!

Anyhoo, that's all for now. Please, minnasan, sign my Guestbook. It's the only way I can get any real interaction on what everyone thinks of my Blog. Oh, and thanks for over 300+ hits! Can't believe that many people like what I have to say! Domo arigato to everyone, minnsan, ja ne for now!... =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LoTR When: You start finding elvish meanings in everything, TV, radio, books... ketchup bottles...

No comments: