Thursday, August 08, 2002

Well, I went to the Rapid City Journal print shop today and got the first copy of my Brochure in completion hot off the presses. You would not believe the chaos that I went through waiting for them to finish! My coworker Ol'enka and I had to stand around for about an hour, 'cuz one of their templates got ruined! When they made a new one, they left off some important information on the cover and I didn't notice until after I had gotten back to RE/MAX!!! ::SCREAMS:: Fortunately, my boss didn't take my head off like I was expecting. But I'm sure she'll ride my tail next time to ensure that nothing will go wrong again.

I can't wait until Saturday though. The material shipment arrives and I can really get down and busy finishing up the costumes. But, after the migraine I had today, I'm gonna' have to make sure and go slow. Oh, minnasan, remember a long time ago when I was mentioning searching for that anime "Betterman?" Has anyone gotten a hold of a copy or heard anything more about it? I really want to see it before I buy it, or in least get a good idea of what it's about before buying it. If you know, please e-mail me, hai?

LotR news for today, I'm gonna' go home and watch TTT preview again JUST so I can get my slight Faramir fix. ::swoons:: Oh kamisama, I am SO in love with that character, it's not even funny... I know alot of on-line LotR fans aren't happy 'cuz Faramir doesn't have the black hair and gray eyes stereotypical of the men of Gondor. But it's Dave Wenham!! This man is the most delicious strawberry blonde, blue eyed SOB from the great continent of Australia that I have ever seen! Those lips on that man!! Oh man, talk about begging to be kissed... pefereably by Boromir... ::snickers:: I'm also gonna' talk to the local dance director in my town. I really want to do a small recital piece to either "Concerning Hobbits" or to Enya's "May it Be..." Yah, I am totally obsessed... ::clutches her One Ring tightly to her chest::

Anyhoo, I had better go for now minnasan... I think my person who's waiting for the new ads is on her way in. Ja ne for now! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Just do it... TOSS A DWARF!!... but not by his beard...

No comments: