Tuesday, September 17, 2002

After today, I'll only have two more days left of my employment and I'm outta' here... ::sighs:: I still don't know where I'm going, but that's okay right now. I'm gonna' miss my coworkers tons, especially the Listing Coordinator, Janet. She's such a sweetie, and she's been one of the best coworkers I've ever had. Well, I get to train her in my job today, so we'll get to catch up quite a bit the next few days before I have to head out. But in least my heading out will lead me to NDK, ne? ::smiles::

Well, my Oniisan got his Seymour wig and I had to cut off all the curls. The result was the beautiful feather effect that Seymour has in his hair, so I was really pleased! Just have to attach the extra hair pieces tonight and tomorrow and after a year of consecutive work, all five costumes will be done in completion. Ooh, I need to remember to also make my Oniisan's patterns for his chest tattoos tonight. ::scribbles in her Must Do list:: Anyhoo, it's been a lot of work, but it's been so much fun! I can't wait to see my Imoutochan down there! Oh and to Kamuisama of "F5," I hope to see you down at NDK next year too, and I'll send you a pic of the handbags I was talking about, hai?

Took some more quizzes! ::chuckles:: For those who don't know me, I do not like WeiB, but I figured for S's and G's, I'd take the Schwarz quiz, since my Imoutochan and her friends are cosplaying as them on Saturday at NDK. Here's my results


border="0" alt="I'm Brad!">


Ah, Brad Crawford...you're cold, hard-working, and a born

leader. But of course, you Saw you were going to get this,

didn't you?


href="http://www.aboutme.com/brad_x_schu//schwarzquiz.html">Whic

h Schwarz bishounen are you>



::LAUGHS:: Like everyone didn't know I'm insane and power hungry! Heh, hey, Brad is kinna' cute... But not my type... =^.^=V

My second quiz I took was to find out what Disney princess I would be! I LUV the results!

I am Jane!
Which Disney Princess are you?



Isn't that just the best? I adore "Tarzan" and I think Jane was one of the kewlest Disney characters because she was so smart and adventurous! My favorite is Belle, but Jane is my second, followed by Mulan!

LotR news today, I got my AragornXBoromir doujinshi yesterday! ::SQUEALS:: It's SO beautiful! The stories are so well written and done! Especially the second one, that one broke my heart! ::sniffles:: And the 3rd story isn't AragornXLegolas, it's in fact the two reminiscing together about how both of them loved the fallen son of Gondor dearly. Legolas weeping because he had lost a true friend and Aragorn weeping with him for the loss of someone much dearer than a friend. The art work by the three artists is SO good! I can not wait to see if they release more work, it's worth it! Now if I can just get Hazukisama to send me her AragornXFrodo stuff... ::waggles eyebrows mischeviously::

Anyhoo, that's all for today! I'll post a couple more times before NDK rolls around and then I'll give a full report, ne? Ja ne for now, minnasan! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: You get angry and you curse... In Elvish...

No comments: