Monday, September 16, 2002

Well, I'm winding my way down both at work and getting ready for NDK! Last few minor costume things today and tomorrow and I'll be packing all the stuff together on Wednesday, crashing at Oniisan and Sissy's Thursday night, and we'll grab Jason on Friday a.m. and off we go! It's been a bit fun working here at my real estate place, I think I'll miss it, but certainly not my boss. She's still evil!!!! Anyhoo, I want to tell my dear Moon-chan that I have much hugz for her and it'll be all right, everything always is.. ::SMILES AND HUGZ HER DEAR FRIEND:: I really wish MSN didn't go out last night, gomen sweetie, we'll talk soon, hai?...

I know that my Anime Bad Boy quiz doesn't work at the moment, but I took another one that will take you to the same site, which I adore! This is to find out what Anime series you'd belong in... Heh, like you're all shocked at the results...






Find out what anime series you belong in.


Yah, you figured it out before I posted it... I am just too scary apparently which inevitably will always land me in the Angel Sanctuary category. Methinks this is a subliminal thing that I must make an AS costume... Hmm, I can always throw a Setsuna thing together tomorrow... ::Grinz::

LotR news for today, I'm still awaiting my AragornXBoromir doujinshi. I think it should actually arrive in the mail today or tomorrow. Yosha, I've been dying to see it! Heh, I've gotten to see little snippets of it on Ebay from other auctioners and I've about died from happiness... YUMMMMM!!! Now they just need to start producing the BoromirXFaramir doujinshis over there and my life is complete! Oi, I just also went and somewhat priced leather for my Strider costume. NO WAY!!! Way too much for what I want to use it for. Looks like my beloved Elven princess will be attending the theatrical premiere with an upholstery vinyl clad Strider and not a leather one. Don't get me wrong, I'm huge on using the appropriate materials, but that is just TOO much and I don't have the patience to make sure I get all the cuts just so since I'm not using it for competition!

Anyhoo, that's all for today. It's a shorter Blog than usual I know. Thankies to Moon-chan for signing my Guestbook and LNchan for always keeping me up to date on the going's on. I think I may have found a way for you, me and Kichan to chat once again LNchan, I'll let you know! Ja ne for now minnsan! =^.^=V

RANDOM LOTR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You Know You Watch Too Much LotR When: You add fake fur to the top of your shoes and claim they are really Hobbit feet...

No comments: